PL

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This brand of slippery elm is excellent, whether in capsules or in bulk. I've used it for years for diverticulitis and ulcerative colitis. It's a great product! Be careful of other brands because they don't use the part of the plant/tree that's effective. If you open the capsules or put the bowl powder in a glass, it should thicken. If it doesn't, get your money back! And, You have to make sure that you're taking plenty of it for it to help with IBS.

Posted on May 24, 2022

It was a really a lifesaver I had covid few months ago and after that I suffered with acid reflex and i was nauseous all the time . Every thing tasted badly until I started taking slippery elm It was really beneficial for getting my appetite again. The packaging and quality of this product are very good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I really needed this supplement and thanks to Iherb found it as it’s not available in my country. I had problems with my gut micro biome after taking antibiotics for 10 days and this was the only thing that helped - natural ingredient and a high quality supplement with nothing artificial.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

As an LPR (Laryngopharyngeal Reflux, or Silent Reflux) sufferer - which means that I get very tough reflux episodes during the night, choking for air - I am always looking for natural solutions, because the drugs (PPI's, esomeprazol for instance) do not work. They are mainly for people who have GERD (another type of reflux, with heartburn). I have now been taking 3 of these, with a glass of warm water (1/2 freshly boiled water, 1/2 water) about an hour before going to bed. I also take apple vinegar capsules from iHerb's own brand (another review). Since I started that procedure, the episodes have almost been eliminated. I no longer dread going to sleep at night, because of the fear of choking to death. I have just ordered the third bottle of Slippery Elm and I can foresee taking it for the rest of my (long) life.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I give this to my dog when she has a bought with diarrhea or stomach upset. It coats the GI tract to bring relief and healing. I either open the capsule and add it to her food or I sprinkle it in her water. Just be sure not to give any medications at the same time because the slippery elm will inhibit their absorption.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

My doctor prescribed me this supplement capsules because of leaky gut syndrome and inflammatory processes. I'm taking it for a month now and my lab results show improvement! I find it a quality product and you can benefit from its consumption if you have such problems. Consumption: I got it 3 times a day, 2 capsules with water shortly before meal.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

This really helped heal my stomach in a few weeks. Slippery elm is a miracle supplement that coats the stomach & gut and allows it to heal. I was in severe pain due to taking long term antibiotics but this really helped my stomach to heal and I can now take my meds with no pain. When pain was extreme I also had to take a PPI (proton pump inhibitor) to reduce acid but that alone does not heal the stomach as I had been on it for years previously. Now I don’t need to take anything for my stomach.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I use slippery elm for gut health. I take one capsule in the night after taking other herbs ( you should take slippery elm 2 hours before or after taking other herbs). It does help me and I’m happy with this product.

78e3a179-24b9-4017-a134-52429c69c586
Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought this for myself and my cat. It helps with my acid reflux and this also helped my cat when she's feeling nauseous because of hairballs. Thumbs up for this product!

3f6bfe27-9d32-49bd-b944-5fd9edeaffbd
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I love Nature's Way Slippery Elm Bark supplement in my daily diet, as it greatly improves my ability to properly eliminate and help my digestion and inner plumbing works;O) Love to take 2 tablets before bed and maybe one in the morning. Easy to take and taste is fine.