PL

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The product is effective in the problems of enlarged prostate and hair loss The quality of the product is high, not like some other companies

I´m using this twice a day together with nettle root and vitamin b6 to help me with siymptoms of PCOS. I´ve been using for 2 months and so far it seems to be helping. I may have to adjust the dose, we´ll see how results progress. So far no undesirable side effects, and I see good effect on acne, oily skin and hair loss. More time is needed for best assessment. Ingredients in this supplement are good, with no unnecessary fillers.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Excellent mixture, helps my prostate to be well . no after taste

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

My husband swears by this product! taking it for years with good results.

Posted on Oct 20, 2019

My Dr. told me my test results showed my testosterone levels were off the charts, and very high for a woman. She recommended I take this supplement starting at 325mg/per day, so I take one of these in the am and one in the pm. I know it's been helping, because my hair has not been shedding like it was in the past month to a year, isn't as dry, and my skin is smoother and less prone to breakouts. Who knew this could happen in over 50s women?! Menopause sucks! This helped me :)

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Great medicinal herb. Keep down prostate swelling.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This has been helping my hair growth

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

It's alright. Does the job as intended.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

Great product! I use it daily