PL

Posted on May 26, 2022

Love this product ❤️ Just finished first bottle and will definitely repurchase, I like taking it occasionally, during more study time and exams period. It’s natural, quality Rhodiola ingredient, but keep in mind that there isn't enough reliable information to know if rhodiola is safe to use long-term ( 10,12 + weeks)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Nature's Way is reliable - I can depend on it to be consistent and to assist me in maintaining my health. Whenever possible, I buy this brand; Rhodiola is not always the same and I want the best quality . . . I must have it, the benefits are numerous. Immune strength, energy, an overall feeling of better function in life.

Noticeable energy boost. Take two first thing in am on empty stomach and 20 min before eating. Really gives mental clarity and focus and energy.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Wonderful! I love it! I feel better since I take it!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Good quality product , super ingredient for memory

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

great herb with so many benefits

Posted on Jul 3, 2008

have use for a few years. have help me keep going and lose weight

Posted on Mar 28, 2007

I've tried other rhodiola products, but I do see a difference when I use this brand.

Posted on Jun 6, 2011

I feel inceasing my energy a bit after taking it. reasonable,but I don't know that I will purchase it again frankly.

Posted on Feb 7, 2008

RHODIOLA IS VERY EFFECTIVE FOR MUSCLE PAIN AND FATIGUE. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT AS EFFECTIVE AS ANOTHER THAT I USE ON A REGULAR BASIS.