PL

Posted on Jan 22, 2022
Remifemin changed my life

Wow - having tried several HRT’s with adverse effects, I was amazed with the results after taking Remifemin. Being quite a sceptic when it comes to ‘herbal’ medicine, this stuff really works. My constant night sweats, fatigue and general forgetfulness have all gone. I have not had a single night sweat in 3 months since taking Remifemin.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I've tried the same Australian product and it did nothing to my sleep. This one really helps you to fall asleep and stay asleep till the morning. Highly recommend.

Product is just as described, it is tasteless and odorless. My nails and hair seem to be growing faster than before and I think my hair is slightly thicker. I ordered a second container.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Love this product I helps me sleep and the mood swings and night sweats don’t happen any more just one at night helps me.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

A good night's sleep is essential for your body to function properly. These pills have given me the chance of a great nights rest, and I don't wake up feeling groggy in any way! A good night’s sleep can be hard to come by these days with everything that seems on our plate. It always feels like there are just too many things we need to do or think about before bedtime, but this isn’t healthy for us at all when it comes down to it because without proper shut eye you will not feel refreshed and rested enough during daylight hours which tends make them drag even more than they would otherwise as well as making tasks seem much harder than they should be - so what if a pill could help Yay 😁

748a3c0d-f612-4f17-a667-adaa86310fe8
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

I didn't feel the effects of this product. In the past, I've experienced good effects of black cohosh, one of the ingredients in this product, but this time I didn't.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Although there is nothing that works 100% of the time for my sleeping problems, I find that I go back again and again to this product. It really does help get me off to sleep but I do need to swap with other herbals as well. It is a bit pricey though.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Worked brilliantly, after no sleep and unbearable night sweats this literally was a lifesaver. Such a shame it’s now out of stock. 😢

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

2nd time I ordered them. They really seem to help.

Posted on Jul 17, 2021

It helps me sleep well and able to manage my emotional health. Recommended to me by a professor specialist endocrinologist of menopause or premenopausal symptoms .