PL

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Reishi mushroom has been used to help enhance the immune system, reduce stress, improve sleep, and lessen fatigue. People also take reishi mushroom for health conditions such as: High blood pressure.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good quality. The pills didn't look full so I called the manufacturer and they clarified a change in their filler formula but same active ingredient amount.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

We started using this product to boost the immune system in the beginning of the pandemic after reading studies about effectiveness, and are very happy with it. No one got Covid! Of course we used masks, social distancing and hand washing too!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is a very good product, has no earthy smells or tastes, is very easy to swallow, and has a great effect on overall health.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Nature’s way Reishi is miracle supplement .I have no words to describe. It helps with everything.improved my immunty ,I hav more concentration to do my work than before

Posted on Jun 20, 2021

The following day I took the first one, I could get up so easily and felt filled with a lot of energy all day long.( I usually get up after 5, 6 snoozings...lol) I work from home everyday and sometimes felt sleepy, tired and not concentration. But I haven’t felt those at all so far since I took this. Beyond excellent!!

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I buy this one because it has an approved rating with Consumer Lab and it is both vegan and excellent value for money. The capsules are medium size but can be taken apart if required to add to water or juice. I do this myself and the taste is a little bitter and earthy but not terrible at all. In terms of health benefits it is a little harder to say..my overall vitality is quite good despite having a somewhat serious underlying health issue..but then again I take a lot of different supplement so who knows. Having said that there is a growing body of evidence suggesting the efficacy of Reishi for immune support.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Great quality and taste however i did not see any effect

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

price reasonable, great product, 2 capsules daily is fine, feeling good after taking one bottle of this product

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very good quality.. 👍👍 Good size and have all ingredients that I need. This product is great!! Thanks... yeah I like this product