PL

bluebug
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Works very well. The pills aren't so big as to be unusable and I like to get my daily fiber. I would definitely buy these again I just need to remember not to take too much at a time - once a day is enough for me. This contains only psyllium husks as the ingredient which I appreciate.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Great quality psyllium husk supplement. The capsules arent too large and the packaging is a good size. Would benefit anyone who wants the convenience of a supplement. Gut friendly and no taste. Helps with adding fibre to the diet.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I started taking it as a part of anti parasite protocol. It helps to remove toxins from the body. I take 5 capsules every evening with a glass of water. It works well.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

The best for colon cleansing but must drink a lot of water + it helps in losing weight.. i found it work very well as described.. ☑️☑️☑️☑️

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Very good source of fiber! Good for the gut and intestine. No after taste. Help in digestion. Help with constipation. Quality ingredient. Well packaged. Good part of diet especially with age. Composition is great. Will benefit health. Afordable price. Will purchase again!

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

The product is extremely useful for a regular stomach and good peristalsis. good choice for detoxification of the body

5bc3739f-223a-472b-92ff-8d795ddbe628
Posted on Apr 19, 2021

I suffer from chronic diarrhea and have been for the past more than ten years. I read somewhere that psyllium husk not only helps with constipation but also " bulking up " of loose stools. It's not a 100% fix but my stool are more "formed" now! First time in more than 10years!! Wonderful product.

polesjav
Posted on Oct 18, 2020

I got it for my husband who has digestion problem. But then I that it is has detox effect and you have to drink a lot of water during taking it. So my husband decided not take it for now. May be later he'll have more opportunity for detox.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I am not sure this product is better than other brands, but I have been taking psyllium seed husk in tablet forms for a while, and they always help me. I will keep taking them.