PL

4.9
Based on 1,578 Ratings
1,394
Posted on Feb 4, 2023

I love this product. I have had problems in the past with adult formulas being too harsh on my system but this one is mild. I have been using this to get my flora back in shape and it works. I take one at bed time and I am noticing the positive changes. When my daughter takes it, she sometimes goes to the bathroom 30 minutes later. That has happened several times when her system is slow. So I know this product actually works. She and I never experience any adverse symptoms as we have with other products. Just positive results.

Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Great taste and quality. I use this supplement for my two kids to boost immunity. One serving a day. Good for age 2-12 years old. Kids like the cherry taste. They ask for it every morning, don't need to push them to take this product. Will purchase again.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

I love these probiotics for my kids. I’ve been buying them for years and will be for years to come. They’re easy for them to chew, smell great and my kids love the way they taste. I keep them in the refrigerator to help maintain their quality. I feel like my three little ones ages 2-6 are healthier than most and I do attribute it these.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Have tried quite a few brands but my kids prefer this one to any other. Might be because of the cherry taste or texture. One per day.

c822a54d-e453-432d-86c5-65e5b9e2f457
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

My 6 year old daughter loves taking this. She's kinda picky in taking vitamins but she likes the taste of this supplement. Love this product! Amazing!❤️

94f75880-c2d2-4e38-b160-99bf7be99595
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

Always bought the 30 tablets bottle size, recently realise they have the 60 tablets pacakging now. Great taste, my kids (age 4 & 2) eat 1 tablet every morning. My kids' immune system seems to improve after taking for a few months. And they recover from cough & flu faster.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I like the product. Nice taste, kids are taking it easy, they even like them. Also what I like that I can give it to both my kids, 2 and 5 years old, which is very convenient for parents.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Regular replenishment of this supplement for my child. He love the flavor and will ask for it. Been taking one tablet daily before his breakfast. His appetite improved and is progressing well in his development. When the gut health improved, the overall well being improve too.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Actually I don't know is it helpful to improve health, but the kids love it, they want to eat more than one., keep asking can they have more.