PL

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

This product has been one of my most important supplements to help mitigate and control severity and duration of migraine headaches I have suffered from for years. It's a very high-quality extract that I believe is superior to capsules of the dry herb

Posted on May 19, 2021

I have been using these for about 3 years, and find they really work for me. I have 2 a day. Yes, at first I think they made me tired, but I’m used to that now, and it’s hard to tell what is tiredness from the tablets and what is just life!

Posted on Apr 1, 2021

Very good effect! Due to its effect on blood circulation - stops the dilation of blood vessels - my migraines reduced from intensity. I 've been taken amitriptyline for about 2 years but never felt such an obvious effect as it does Petadolex. I've been suffering for migraines, sever headaches, for about 20 years (15 days/month). It ' s a little sad that this supplement is not visible on European market. Migraines are a serious painful affection that minimize the quality of life.

Posted on Jan 4, 2021

I suffer from daily headaches for mo the 20 years. After using so many different medications i became so dependent on painkillers and ordinary painkillers didn't help any mo. I started looking for alternative help.Am so grateful i found this product. It started helping me after 3 months of usage. I was talking one capsule in morning one in the evening. Na get light headache sametimes. Am so happy wiyh this product i will use forever.

Posted on Dec 6, 2020

I have been using Petadolex, 150 mg per day for over a year. It has reduced my migraine frequency and intensity. Taking it along Riboflavin, I take about 6 triptans per month compared to 12 previously. I had tried all the prophylaxis under prescription and none had worked for me. I purchased from iHerb several times. Each time the products arrived in excellent condition and earlier than expected/

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

Let me start off by saying I was very skeptical when someone I know recommended this to help my migraines. I have been using this for 4 months now, I take one in the morning and one in the evening, after food. At first, I couldn't say if it really helped, cause I still have migraines, but they are less intense, sometimes can be fixed just with Excedrine. What actually convinced me that it works is when I ran out of them (did not notice it was time to reorder) and by the time my order arrived, it was about a week. During this week I had more headaches and a more intense migraine. So while it does not obliterate migraine (not that I actually expected this to do this), it does reduce the intensity and frequency. However, this is really expensive for something that lasts only a month.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

i cant remember what i bought it for haha but it is a good brand.

Posted on May 23, 2021

Been taking 2 or 3 times a day for years. For headache originally but now for sinus congestion and my elderly 60 pound dog gets 2 a day for mucus problem.