PL

Champagne
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I haven't had this much energy since my drug using days (40-50 years ago). That is no lie and only the truth about the way this item has affected me. I would, and have, suggested it to others. And, I suggest you try it. It took a couple of days however, after 2 days I began to feel the positive effects of something. Taking this, and their veggies, had a very positive effect!! Energy that had me excited! I would suggest anyone take this and take it for a full 30 days to see how it affects you. Or if it will, effect you. Give it, at least 3 weeks and then reorder so not to run out. I have already received my 2nd bottle of fruits - and their veggie tabs, too. Being on a fixed income, I cannot afford much. But if I do I must make sure I am receiving some benefit from them. I'm feeling these.....

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Trying this a a much cheaper substitute to a similar well known supplement. The capsules are smaller so I'm not sure if it really packs the same amount of nutrients. I'm taking it for good digestion - not sure yet if it's working, it's hard to tell.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I like it very much. The ingredients are really good. The quality is good. The results are very good. I will continue to use it. Good size.

Posted on May 16, 2022

Love the quality of this product. The quality of the ingredients are pure. The package can in and was easy to open. The pills are small and easy to swallow. No strange after taste. I believe I see improvement in my health after taking these for two months

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Just started my second bottle and so far I am very happy with the product and value. I ordered this because the others had grapefruit and I can not take that with one of my meds.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I'm a first-time buyer so I can't give you any results yet. The price was reasonable and fast shipping. Nothing negative to report so I gave it 5 stars.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

In my busy schedule, I sometimes forget to have my fruit, so this product is a great way of getting my daily requirements. Easy to swallow capsules, no bad odor or taste.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

These are in capsules so there is no taste. The reason I bought these is because there was no papaya or kiwi fruit in it, which I'm allergic too. The price was great and I will buy these again.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

this is the first time I have used product. but from the label it looks like products that cost as much as 6 times the price.