PL

Posted on May 2, 2022

The package arrived on time and in good condition.The composition and ingredients of the product are the best possible.The quality of the diet supplement are great for my ages and improvement concern my health.Taste is similar to hemp and it is benefit to Nurturalax 3. I will oder very soon it again.Thanks for great quality!

6a6cd8d2-3b34-4b6a-872f-dbd7a5c7588e
Posted on May 6, 2022

It supports your gastrointestinal health for smooth + natural digestion, Ingredient Aloe Vera supports your digestion + soothes bloating healthy balance of beneficial bacteria Good size to swallow, dosage accurate, has no significant taste. I use it regularly, definitely benefit my bowel movement. Good quality for price. Would recommend. I like it

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I bought this product to help keep things moving. They worked perfectly great if you need a short spell Of medications that can slow your intestinal system.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Great. I have taken them for a few years. Every morning one pill. Doesn’t always work but some of us need a lot of help.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

I suffer from constipation and most products on the market didnt help me but just doing my research i caeme across this product and I am glad I did. The product works great i take the required amount before bed and in the morning I was able to go and regulate my bowel just note that you have to increase your fluid intake. Only thing i can say is try a product abd see how it works for you every person experience is different.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Once in a while I need a little extra help going to the bathroom and Nurturalax 3 with Aloe does the job without cramping.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Thank you so much for this product. It has really helped to make my life better!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Easy on the tummy, no cramping. Simple relief for occasional constipation.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Works great to relieve mild constipation, no side effects, would recommend

Posted on Sep 1, 2021