PL

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

A quality omega blend which is good for cholesterol, inflammation and heart. Without a fishy taste, it contains citrus which benefits those who can't stand fish ingredient omega. The dark packaging helps to keep the product fresh, so its always going to taste good. I like the fact that it has omega 3, 6 and 9 in the right balance, which is important for all ages.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I received the package fairly quickly, the product is excellent quality I have no aftertaste have been very pleased with ingredients are from an excellent source seem to be fresh I like that is from the fish rather than vegetarian in the packaging is intact, I have improved my cholesterol profile are likely because of the hair quality the skin quality there is no aftertaste.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

A really great quality with all of the benefits of the Omega's, all of them. Taking this supplement can help beat inflammation in the body, and is a great way to keep cholesterol down and protect your heart. I have found absolutely no taste at all after taking them.

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I've been taking these supplements for years for general and skin health due to the anti-aging properties! Works as expected!

Posted on Feb 8, 2021

This is my second bottle, no fish smell. Big capsules and have to take 3, other than that it's effective. Worth the money spent.

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

First time taking this product, taste is odourless which is good the size of gels is a bit big make it difficult to swallow

Posted on May 29, 2021

The product is easy to take and iHerb has a good price and ships it quickly.

Posted on Apr 14, 2021

Multiple purchase made of this product! The lime flavour is good!

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

I like this product very much as it is healthy and does not smell like fish.