PL

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I been taking one capsule a day and it does improve my mood. I take it on a empty stomach because it absorbs better on a empty stomach. I’m happy with this product and next week I’m going to increase my dosage to two capsules a day instead of just one

a6ddf11e-5b86-458b-8822-e3a7a0dfc019
Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Great quality, I pierce the capsules because I prefer not to take gelatine. I find the ingredients are premium quality with this brand. I take it for hormonal balance and I find it beneficial for hair health too. It doesn’t really taste like anything once removed from the capsule.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

Ordered this as a supplement for muscle growth. Every gym rat uses it I think. Happy they had exactly this brand. Received it much earlier than promised so I’m very satisfied, don’t understand where the negative comments come from on trustpilot, cause service is 10/10. Will order again from this site

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love that you don't get that earthy flavor that comes with using the maca powder. I've also experienced my energy levels rise since taking maca. Absolutely love it!

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I've been taking maca for about a year and this one is the best - good absorbtion and it actually works. A very good quality product.

Posted on Dec 31, 2021

I am a female and I take this for a mood enhancer, irritability, fatigue, night sweats, and a few other things. I only take 1 a day and it has helped immensely.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

I thought this would be the yellow one, but when it came i realized it was the darker one. It’s still fine since it works very well.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

awesome quality. helps me with menstrual cramps. also regulate blood pressure and energy level