PL
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

They are good. I ordered these to my kids and they loved the taste! It is the ingredients that truly matter and they are excellent! Good price as well

8f660f62-b952-4fef-ba93-e6e64beab161
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Vegan and a gummy multivitamin, for me as a mom, it is a double treat! Healthiest multivitamin for kids you’ll find. I am glad I found iHerb online shop.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

my kid likes the taste and it is convenient to have him get all the vitamines at once. but those gummies are all stick together, which makes it harder to take out.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

my kids love it. they keep asking for more. taste yummy and good quality.

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I really liked the product, fast delivery, I recommend it to everyone

This Product is really nice because of the quality of it and the good benefit for our body.!! Good Job Iherb.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

great ingredients, taste amazing my kids loved It, the quality is amazing

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
3,442

This iHerb product is what we really need and the quality is top tier. we will buy again and thank you Iherb.

Posted on May 25, 2021

Items arrived quickly. These are the only vitamins that my kid will eat. They taste great (had to try them first to show my kid that they are yummy) and the texture is perfect for my 2 year old

Posted on Mar 6, 2021

It is yammy and less sweet than other usual vitamins for kids. I do not like those sugar-coated gummies for kids as of course no good for kids' teeth!!. I like this new Nature's Way kids vitamin gummies, because it is not sugar coated and less sweet!!!