PL
Based on 1,145 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,145 Ratings
Posted on Apr 14, 2022
Vegan multivitamin for growing bones - effective!

My child is slim and tiny for her age and did some research where to find a vegan multivitamin such this, and, I discovered iHerb and did more digging and found this! And, this didn’t disappoint my child is eating a lot now and saw a huge difference from before and after! My child did grew and become bigger! Highly recommended.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 19, 2023
1,675

Anna Chitanova bought on the recommendation of a pediatric doctor, she recommended this drug to children dysplastics. I bought one jar and regretted ) ) ) because for three children it was enough for about 10 days. It tastes sweet marmalades. Gave after dinner, because in the composition of calcium, and it is better absorbed in the evening. True, vitamin D and magnesium is not enough, I gave them additionally. I will definitely take more ⁇ moms, let your kids grow up healthy and happy 😊

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

My kids who are very picky also like it. It tastes great. The ingredient, quality and package are good. Bones and muscles are very important for skinny kids. Not too sweet We used to take it 2-3times a week to make sure they have balanced vitamins intake. Please do me a favor to like my sharing. Thank you and stay healthy everyone!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I bought these for my 10 year old and she really enjoyed them. She is a big fan of yummy vitamins and I am a big fan of this brand. They make excellent products and everything I have ever bought from them for kids (gummies) have been a success with my picky child. I like knowing I'm giving her a quality supplement for healthy bones. Will repurchase.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

My kids love it.. they use it every day.. each time the ask me for more.. the taste is sweet and great.. the quality is perfect.. I just order for more..

96fd9ea8-08b0-4afa-867e-5d026ff46dca
Posted on Dec 14, 2022

My son love the taste. 2nd time purchasing it. Ingredients are good and the best quality. It boost his immune system and he recovers fast from sickness. Would really love to share it with my family and friends

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This is my second purchase after switching out Childlife Liquid Calcium for an easier way to consume. The kids like the taste and being gummy, can't find a reason for them not to love it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Bought a different brand this time as the previous brand that we usually buy is out of stock. My kids love this. Tasted like grapes a little bit. I like the packaging. Good quality. My kids age is 6 & 8 years old. Easy to chew.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I really like these gummies. It tastes and smalls well my daughter eats it with pleasure. As for me these gummies have the best combination of components : Calcium, Phosphorus, Magnesium and vitaminD3.