Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Hyssop Herb, 450 mg, 100 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
PL

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Hyssop is commonly known as a folk remedy for persistent cough and bronchitis, and it works really well for those. Typically, I do not need a lot of it, but I always make sure to have some on my shelf. You can take the pills directly, or you can also empty their contents in hot water and brew hyssop tea, which in my opinion is a better way to get some warm liquid soothe your throat, as well as getting the herb in a more active form. It has a mild, inoffensive, slightly woody herbal taste. For whatever reason, it is not grown locally where I live, but nature's way makes excellent pilled substitute - the quality is great, and the price is also very reasonable.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I bought this herb because I read that the benefit includes good respiratory health. I take this supplement when I need to dispel mucus from my chest. The quality is good, no fillers only quality ingredients.

Posted on May 31, 2022

These are great for when you want to help out your immune system and respiratory health but don’t have time to make a cup of tea or are all tea-ed out when you’re sick. I love them!

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

2nd purchase and so far so good no side effects.

de06674d-63f8-4eff-a142-db011852c34e
Posted on May 29, 2022

2 days after using this product, my symptoms were gone . I'll be keeping it handy :)

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This product helps keep my respiratory system functioning as it should!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Product is great. Quality, ingredient, package and size is good.

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

Great for calming cough or digestive upset, smells very nice, can open capsules and drink as tea

Posted on Sep 26, 2021

Have taken on and off for years for respiritory health never get sick reccommended by naturopth

Posted on Jul 6, 2020

Trying this along with my exercise to keep my blood pressure down. Haven't use this long will give another review later. No Dr's magic pills for me.