PL

Posted on Jun 11, 2022
Helps with Sleep

Helps with sleep, but I have to take 3 - 4 capsules to notice an effect. I take it at bedtime with Magnesium. I use it as a substitute for Xanax. Of course, Xanax is better, but hops are much safer, and help reduce the amount of Xanax I need, overall.

Great natural ingredients, great quality composition supplement, works like a charm, better than valerian root. The benefits are great for the nervous system. I have seen a significant improvement in my sleep and my mental state. Always have it at home to making sure that the supply never ends. Conveniently packaged, tablets are easy to swallow.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

hops has been working for me as it's not a knock out to go to sleep. when I take them an hour or 2 before bed it doesn't make me groggy but when sleep does happen it's lights out which I need. the only thing I don't like is when I wake up in the morning I am groggy and the first week of taking it I didn't dream which is weird as I'm an active dreamer normally but wake up allot when not taking this

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

This is a great product and well priced, great quality, well packaged and reliable brand name with an expiry date that will give me time to use the product. It is not easy to find this product in this form and I appreciate the fact the company carries it. If I need it I will order the product again. It was well packaged, sealed and shipped in a timely manner. Thank you

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

A few weeks ago, I started using hops together with Dong Quai, DIM and Black Cocosh, due to heavy menopause symptoms. Extreme hot flashes and heavy pain gave me no rest during the nights, so I tried these together, and I started to sleep better and my hot flashes was reduced in intensity. I will definitely continue to use these products. I have now added Life-Flo Biestro Care as well, and it has also reduced the symptoms a bit. Hoping that after a couple of more weeks, I can sleep through the night again.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This is a great product for sleeping - works a treat for me especially when combined with Skullcap or Valarian. Pity it is in such short supply at the moment as I will run out soon!

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Best for calming and also helps sleeping. I am using it quite a while and missed it when it was out of stock for long time.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I LOVE this product! I got it after reading a Pubmed article/study about the benefits of taking HOPs. I specifically started using it for RLS and so far it seems to be helpful.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This supplement gives me peace of mind and helps me sleep better. When I combine it with Scullcap from ¨Natures way¨ I sleep even better. Very happy with this purchase.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

i use this for my sleep together with glycine, nac and pumpkin seed oil. this better than other sleep aids that have headache as one of their possible side effects which would affect sleep.