PL

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I was skeptical but after not being able to have gluten without swelling, heartburn, indigestion, and other gut issues for 3 years, this finally opened the door for me! I ate gluten for a week with no symptoms! Thank you!! I won’t be using full time for other health (weight) reasons lol but this will be my go to for family events and traveling where eating gluten free is more difficult.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Love this! Helps me deal with food that normally gives me indigestion. I take 1 a day but on days when I want to eat food that reacts on me (High gluten stuff or mung bean noodles! Probably because of the fibre level) I take another capsule about 20 minutes before eating and I have no issues thereafter with bloatedness or discomfort.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is my third time buying this product. I have gluten sensitivity, and when I eat a lot of gluten, my stomach hurts a lot… I find that it works well and the ingredients really do help me digest wheat and dairy better. Supposedly, the pill works by releasing enzymes to help us digest wheat (protease/amylase/cellulase etc) and dairy (lactase) better! The pill is pretty tasteless most part and it is easy to swallow. I would recommend taking 3 pills if you’re eating a meal with loads and LOADS of gluten aka pasta/pizza/noodles!

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I want to recommend this supplement to those who can't digest flour. Before eating ramen, take 2 capsules and then next day you won't have diarrhea. That is sure. Good!!

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

It works so well! The quality is great! I'm so excited to be able to continue having dairy products without feeling unwell. My stomach feels so much better

Posted on May 8, 2022

Makes a big difference with my digestion when I consume wheat products! It is also more potent than the product that I had been previously using. I feel satisfied with my purchase.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I've used these pills often when I'm unsure if something contains gluten and they've worked well. Definitely does not allow you to consume gluten regularly if you have an intolerance or allergy.

Posted on Aug 30, 2021

Buy regularly !! At every meal I use this product. Gluten is very harmful to me And this plugin solved my problem. Just a different quality of life.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This product has reduced some of the bloating that I feel when consuming gluten and dairy products. It is a good product that I recommend.

Posted on Apr 28, 2021

It helps me to digest bread and any past (pizza, pie, croissants and so on) Thanks a lot. It's unknown by surgeons and pharmacists but actually I convinced my gastroenterologist it helps me ! But I would know how I have to take it : how many capsules ? How long I have to take it before meal ?