PL

Posted on Nov 28, 2021

I have ordered these a few times and they definitely help improve fullness when trying to lose weight, or if you are still hungry after a reasonable meal. Definitely remember to drink a good amount of water with them though, it gives the glucomannan fibre water to absorb, in order to increase in size to create that feeling of satiety.

f3605b87-f589-4f76-a494-b0cccfdcab10
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

The price of Glucomannan was the best value of any vendor I found--thank you for that!! I'm using this to slow the absorption of sugar and cholesterol in my gut, helping to control sugar levels due to diabetes and reduce cholesterol levels. It seems to help over time.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Great brand, when taken as directed, I start to feel full before eating my meal. Which leads to smaller portions. I love it. The fiber makes you feel full for a long time.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Have used it since a week. I feel less hungry han usual after taking the pill. Easy to swallow. Delivery was fast as usual. I hope it works.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Two days of taking this Glucomannan, I've cut down my meals to half. Am very hopeful to lose at least 5 kilos in 2 months.

Posted on Apr 17, 2021

Highly recommend. Literally suppresses your appetite from day one. Be consistent, eat super healthy and you’ll be able to diet / lose weight with a balance in meals. I’ve tried a lot of products - this is now my go to along with some of the Modere burn. / ignite and trim / shape.

i eat 1 pill 40 minutes before meal , it makes me eat less and be satieted for long hours.there is some bloating also. i'm no long hungry between the meals , but this product should be used very carefully , there are some warnings that say this product can be dangerous if swallowed in the airways, this product should not be used by people who have difficulties in swallowing (for example oesophagus problems)

Posted on Feb 26, 2021

I got these for my dad to help control his diabetes. He told me his sugar levels have already begun to improve. I'm going to get some for myself. All the reviews mention weight loss. This one addresses the benefits to diabetics, it truly seems to be helping almost immediately.

Posted on Jan 6, 2021

제품설명 Since 1969 Promotes Feelings of Fullness Certified Authentic TRU-ID™ Non GMO Project Verified 1,995 mg Per Serving Dietary Supplement Vegan Promotes Feelings of Fullness At Nature's Way®, we believe in quality you can trust. So, we start by sourcing botanicals from the places they grow best. Then we use three distinct levels of scientific testing methods to ensure ingredients meet our uncompromising standards. Look for the TRU-ID™ logo to find products certified for authenticity by independent, third-party testing.

Posted on Nov 2, 2020

When taken 30-60min before eating it does help me feel full and eat less than I would without it. This is helping a lot with portion control and also helping me to retrain my mind away from needing that “stuffed” feeling which only comes from over eating. I don’t take it in the morning but I have seen some weight loss taking it before eating lunch and dinner.