PL

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

i bought this hoping that it would help with the burning sensation that i get every time i close my eyes and it worked! it arrived when i was at work yesterday and when i got back in the evening, i took 2 tablets with my dinner and then another 2 the next morning after breakfast. throughout the day, today, there was no discomfort and no burning sensation. an absolutely fantastic product! 4 tablets! that's all i took!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

My once-perfect vision had worsened dramatically over the past couple of years of hormonal changes (I'm almost 50) and a lot of time looking at screens. During the day it felt as though I had distracting grey webs over my eyes, and night driving with blurry vision become nerve-racking to the point I would avoid getting behind the wheel after dark whenever possible. I have been taking Ginkgold Eyes for 3 months straight now and I can honestly say I SEE a difference in my eyesight. The webby floaters are gone(!!) and my night vision is definitely improving. And of course ginkgo is also good for the brain, so that's a bonus! I have stocked up on 3 bottles because I don't want to run out and lose all my gains. I will update as I go, but so far so great!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I've been using this product for several years starting around 2008 - 2009. When one gets old, the headlights of oncoming vehicles become blurry and blinding during nighttime driving. This product stopped the headlights from blinding my eyes. After using the product for a few months, I noticed that I could actually look at the headlights and see the configuration of the headlamp and still see the road. Amazing product that also helped my ex who was also complaining about driving at night. She was impressed. So, why four (4) stars? I had to stop using this product due to my financial bind during the divorce process. I ended up using Lutein/Zeaxanthin, instead. I recently started using the product again, but finally, I decided to check out pricing for the individual ingredients and I now see that I will save money by buying comparable ingredients separately. Thus, I knocked off one star due to high pricing. It should be noted that I spend thousands of USD on dietary supplements each year, but one still has to watch ones budget and try to "get the most bang for the buck (money)."

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

The supplement contains some active ingredients like axanthin carotenoid help against free radical. I have not notice any improvement with my dry eyes problem, (not because of age, I am working with the screen the all day long) but I will keep using it for 3 months, to see if it could help.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I am first taking this supplement for my eyes, so far so good. Fast delivery from US to South Korea, it just took a few days!

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

I searched through your website for a product like this to replace a similar one from a company that was honestly very expensive. in this product i found all the ingredients that the other one had at less than half the cost. so, thank you iHerb.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Because I need to flash more than 1 million strong lights on the road everyday, I hope this product will help me.New I feel little better, and my eyes seem to see things clearly

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I have used this product along with other vision supplements for years. I do feel like it is helpful and the ginko improves my mood and energy as well. Small, easy to swallow tablets.

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Delivery is so fast and product is good for me. it just took 5 days to my address. Packaging is perfect and not bronken box. so i am going to order next time.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I can't remember what this was like. It was probably great but for some reason I switched to a similar product by Solgar, maybe because of economy or Solgar using glass blottles instead of plastic, or maybe it was a price or ingredient preference.