PL

Oceans
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Awesome product

I'm not a doctor. I am just going by intuition. This stuff makes me feel so much healthier than before i started taking it. I feel like my blood flows better, if that makes any sense. I am going to continue to take this. I used to eat garlic all the time, now I don't have as much time to chop garlic. This pill helps. FWIW, it tastes VERY garlicky. That's how you know it's real.

I take it for my father health. His age is 70 years old. And he asked me to buy this supplement. Garlic oil is good for cholesterine and for heart health. There are 90 capsules in the package and I like it) the price is good. Capsules have no any garlic taste or smell.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I love garlic, but not on my breath! Luckily this package of garlic tablets are fabulous! It’s winter in Australia and I reckon I benefit from taking them to increase my immunity. They don’t leave me smelling of garlic either! The capsule size is not too big to take c and everything in them is a naturally derived ingredient. At my age I can’t take chances of colds becoming worse. I like these and I will reorder. And remember: No yucky taste!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I will probably say this more then once, & it will be the same thing. I buy a lot of medications for the/my heart. I got hit by a SUV in Upstate, NY so I am a very cautious guy when in comes to my health. I take them in the morning, afternoon, & night. This one is only once a day so I chose night. It helps the heart, & it's health so that is what matters to me. Thanks.

Posted on Sep 16, 2021

Good quality Product. Value for money. Garlic is very healthy and will benefit you in the following ways. Help to lower cholestrol, immune support, blood pressure and is an Antioxidant. This is definataly a good buy and will be a great addition to a healthy livestyle which includes healthy eating and exercise.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Another quality product from a trusted name, Nature's Way. The ingredients include a useful 580 mg of garlic, taken mainly for its cardiac benefits and to help reduce blood pressure. Garlic also has many other benefits, such as antibacterial, to help maintain general health. The downside has been the after-taste for a while afterwards.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Garlic is a must have in any home pharmacy box, it helps a lot to fight with viruses and I also use it in antiparasite protocols

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

I like this garlic product because it consists of capsules with powder inside, instead of the usually used oil. The quality is very good and it benefits my overall health. Garlic has antibacterial properties that enhances the immunity. I like most the energy that it gives me.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Nature's Way • Garlic Bulb, 580 mg, 100 Vegan Capsules beneficial for our health. They have many different benefits look into that. It's just it's just not one thing and why take them in supplement because garlic for example can be very smelly and you don't want that on your breath during the day. And taking it in a tablet can be can reduce the order of the garlic . I personally don't like it fresh that much in the salad just the flavour is too strong for me. I like it to meals, dried or cooked. So this is also a great way for me to take additional  garlic. Quality wise, Since 1969 Heart Health ,Certified Authentic TRU-ID™, Non GMO Project Ingredient Verified, 580 mg Per Serving Dietary Supplement Vegan Gluten Free Take 1 capsule one to three times daily. Free radicals contribute to the aging process. Antioxidants from garlic help protect the body from oxidative damage. An increased amount of antioxidants in your diet can boost brain health. This method may prevent the onset of brain diseases such as Alzheimer's and dementia. Shield your cells from harm thanks to eating more garlic. So and also they're very affordable, usually just a few dollars. You can find this one through the link in the description and get it with additional discount also.