PL

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
Daily Veggies in Capsule form.

I look at these Veggie Caps as a great quality vitamin replacement. I almost never eat the kind of veggies I should eat and felt like I needed help. It makes me feel a lot better to know I am getting my veggies in even if it is in capsule form. They help keep me healthy and I don't seem to get sick as much in the winter when I take these. Quality ingredients, affordable price, a total win.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Nature's Way Garden Veggie Capsules are an easy way to pack more vegetables into your diet! You get 60 vegan capsules (no animal gelatin!) full of nutrient-dense veggies. The veggies include broccoli, beets, carrot, spinach, pea, tomato, cabbage, cauliflower, asparagus, Brussels sprout, cucumber, and pumpkin. The jar lasts a long time, too!

I have been taking these (with their fruit caps) for almost 30 days now. I am, definitely, feeling something very good and can only attribute it to taking these 2 things! I haven't had this much energy since my drug using days (40-50 years ago). lol I suggest you try it. It took a couple of days to feel them. However, after 2 days, I began to feel the positive effects of something. Taking this, and their fruits, had a very positive effect!! They were the only difference to my vitamin/supplement routine. And, I believe they are working and have purchase another bottle of both their veggies and their fruits. As long as it continues to work I will continue taking. Give them a try!!!

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Trying this a a much cheaper substitute to a similar well known supplement. The capsules are smaller so I'm not sure if it really packs the same amount of nutrients. I'm taking it for good digestion - not sure yet if it's working, it's hard to tell.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I'm happy with this because its giving me about 5 of the 7 cups of veggies the body needs per day. Cant say i feel a distinct difference in increasing my intake of vegetables. But this recommendation comes from Dr Berg, on youtube, and i really trust his advice. This is an easy and (according to dr berg) acceptable way to get in those veggies!

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Helps reduce constipation issues. Also seems to have improved my skin. Does not cause any unpleasant reactions or side effects. A good product and will repurchase.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I give these to my kids who refuse yo eat vegetables! They have no clue! Lol and i feel much better knowing they are getting some type of nutrients from veggie caps

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I have been using this formulae as an augment to my diet, I am sure that have some form of vegetables in my system daily

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love this product. Gets me to have an extra serving of vegetables in my diet very easily and conveniently. I trust this brand so it's a no-brainer. I do extensive research on anything I buy specially if I have to put it in my body.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I've been taking this supplement for a month and so far it's been great. It helps a bit on constipation, I don't feel any uncomfortable issues or bloated, I find it to a an excellent additional source of veggies. Highly recommended!