PL

Posted on Nov 28, 2021
A good DIM supplement

This is really great for mature women if you hit menopause, it balances your hormones! This is a good quality supplement especially for the price! Feel free to like if you find this helpful !

897db7d8-ec61-4717-8273-63c9d34dd63f

Wow! Within two weeks, I started noticing results and within 4 weeks (one bottle) my symptoms were completely gone! I really can't believe it! But I'm on my third month now and totally symptom-free! How did my doctors never even bring a supplement like this up??? If you're struggling with issues related to hormonal imbalances, this may just help you!

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Excellent! Benefit - Took the redness out of my adult, and my teenage daughters acne within days. Acne is still there but flatter and calmer and it hasn’t even been a week. Dosage- Started on two a day and my daughter on one a day. Was tempted to double my dose as I am impatient and want my skin cleared but I did get a slight headache so back to 2 a day. Remember your wee will go dark. Don’t panic your not dehydrated. Natures Way are a great brand and when we need supplements I always go to them first.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I have nothing but great things to say. DIM honestly changed my life and has helped me manage my estrogen dominance symptoms for many years. There were delays with the postage service and I couldn't take it for three weeks and my symptoms came back in full force - insomnia, anxious, irritable, bloating and more. Started on DIM again and things have improved.

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I purchased this product because I experienced serious PMS symptoms, such as bloating, mood swings, headache and cravings for sweets & carbs. After reading reviews and did a little research about DIM, I decided to give it a try. To date I’ve taken it daily for 2 weeks and I personally saw encouraging results. I didn’t get any of those PMS symptoms before my period, not that I was aware of. Another surprising effect was that I didn’t get any acne either. I’ll continue taking it to see how it goes next month.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This product is a godsend for women with fibroids. This product eliminates that lower abdominal ache and heaviness. You could eat tons of cruciferous vegetables a day or take these. I really don’t understand why this isn’t automatically suggested by gynecologists. It would cut down on all of those hysterectomies they are so fond of doing.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I usually struggle with painful periods. I use only strong painkillers. My dad suggested me to try this form. And after one week using it my period pain was few times less then usual. I even didn’t use that much and strong painkiller. So talk to your doctor abut it and I hope you will also find it helpful

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

48da38c5-33ad-4627-97ee-6c77bbaaa42d
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

So far I like this product, I 've only been taking it for a week but can tell it's helping. I'm hoping it will help with my fibroid.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I thought it would upset my stomach with gas because of the source but not at all will buy again. Wish the had 200mg capsules which is the dosage suggested by my doctor and I have found it in other brands