PL

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
A great sleeping and anxiety Aid

I am 39/M lead a very stressful life and I am anxiety prone. So I turned to Chamomile among other calming agents like L theanine. I am been using chamomile for a month now and I have seen my fit bit show a increase in my deep sleep, my score improved from a 15-16 to a 20-21 out of 25. I also feel less sleepy in the day now. I take it 2 at lunch 2 in the evening and another 2 at bed time. The lunch and evening dose reduces anxiety in a moderate way. This supplement does not have a taste or smell, comes in a small package.

f2b12919-6cd1-4d51-b12e-c48b8b11c737

Really good and calming, I love this Nature's Way chamomile flower capsules. I find it to be more concentrated than the drops, and I don't have to brush my teeth after use. The quality is there, the packing is very convenient and the design is really good. Made me calmer, sleep better, more relaxed and refreshed the next day. Not much taste. I take it as a supplement if I want a deeper sleep. I don't take the recommended dosage though. I just take one tablet before bed. So far loving it. Love the drops too!

21039f19-b5bd-4567-bcd9-1da50b1eb564
Posted on May 21, 2022

yes, you build up an immunity to chamomile, but this really does put you in a relaxing, serene mood. if you don't use it every night, you will always feel nice and peaceful after taking. but MOST OF ALL, helps with my cramps during that special time of month.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I've suffered from insomnia and will often wake up multiple times throughout the night without being able to fall asleep. I've never wanted a medication because I don't want to develop an addiction. I take Melatonin together with Chamomile about half an hour before bed. I fell asleep easily and stayed asleep. I woke up feeling refreshed and didn't have that groggy feeling. Highly recommended!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I have been struggling with sleep for about 2 years and I mainly used valerian tincture, but now had to discontinue as it started to cause palpitations. Eeek... so I tried these pills, take 4 capsules in the evening as well as lowest dose of Hawthorn from the same brand and I sleep really well. 6.5h per night achieved 💪and my mood is much better. I also noticed my hair looks nicer and indeed, apparently chamomile can benefit hair growth too due to high content of apigenin. Looking forward to this side effect;)

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I think these are fantastic. I finally sleep a full night instead of waking up every other hour. I have fairly severe anxiety, like possibly getting diagnosed with an anxiety disorder, but this really helps me. I take 1 capsule when I first wake up, 1 around noon, and then 1 in the afternoon, like around 5:30-6:00. After taking them on that schedule consistently for a few weeks I really think it helped me stay calmer in what are normally anxiety inducing situations for me. 5-stars because I bought these specifically for anxiety and they definitely help with that, I will definitely purchase again. Item was of admirable quality. Grand packaging. Ever so fast dispatch. An immensely striking seller. the ingredients were of a high quality

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

We are very pleased with our purchase of Nature’sWay Chamomile Flower 350 mg vegan caps. My son and I are both on special diets and my son especially is extremely sensitive. Therefore we are always pleased to see products that are in vegan capsules. Also suits us well to be able to obtain the chamomile as a single herb on its own rather than a combination as combination herbal formulas tend to decrease likelihood of being able to tolerate. Also, very pleased that this is a pure product with no excipients to cause any negative reaction. Chamomile is such a beneficial herb and so gentle and calming. We would highly recommend this high quality product.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I wasn't able to be sustained sleep with melatonin alone but with the chamomile capsule added it is amazing. Excellent sustained sleep without a hangover. I have found my go to sleep aid and have already bought bottles for family members who are suffering from insomnia. LOVE this stuff!

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

In my opinion, chamomile is one of my favorite herbs because it keeps me calming down and relax as well. This brand is amazing due to the quality is nice and good. The ingredients is just perfect and clean. The package isn’t damaged on the contrary is great. The benefits of chamomile flower is incredible and I already like it. This supplement absolutely suitable for any diet’s and any lifestyle’s.