PL

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
IP6 and Inositol.

If you have Googled "benefits of IP6 and cancer" you will know why I recommend this product. I have known about it for decades. I took it years ago when I had a high PSA and am now taking another course of it along with other Iherb supplements. Great products, best prices and delivery to New Zealand which is almost the most opposite side of the world. Have ordered at least 150 times.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

This ip6 is amazing it keeps you from getting sick last year I went out with my sisters to dinner and movies and they both were coughing and didn’t feel good than they went to the doctor and found out they had the flu I didn’t get it thank goodness I thank ip6 for not getting sick I highly recommend it

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Have been buying IP-6 & Inositol for years now and definetly am not going to stop after I saw its impact, its benefit, on my own personal health backed by my own personal blood checks!

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I think this is good enough. I have to increase dosage to see if it will actually help with my PCOS as I used to take a different brand. Just wanted to try this because it specifically says ip-6. too soon to say though as i haven't increase intake to 2000mg just yet.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

I've used this product for years and I get great results in upping my immune system during the cold/flu season. I always have a bottle on hand.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

IP-6 is very very important your healthy for your body. This is my five times re-buy. I'm very satisfied with this product.

c028fb80-fd2a-43cc-8456-1752734eaafc
Posted on Jan 15, 2021

I have been using it for 22 years and will never discontinue it. I am a cancer patient in full remission without chemo or radiation.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Delivery is so fast. I always purchase this from iherb.

Posted on May 3, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Read a lot of good reviews. Hope that this will improve my immunity!