PL

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The Buffered C-500 supplement is my favorite supplement. It has very subtle taste, and it is very easy to use. The size of the package , the ingredients label - are very convenient. It helps me with my sleep disorders, easing my muscles, reliving my joints, and helps with my mood. I really recommend.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I normally take one 500 vitamin C daily as a supplement to support antioxidant levels. Recently upped vitamin C amount to increase iron absorption while recovering from surgery. But will return to minimum daily amount after normalisation. I always take a buffered formula to minimise stomach acid increase. This brand is buffered and reasonably priced; it has always worked well for me and dosage is more flexible with the 500mg size.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Great Vitamin C product. It is easy to swallow and easily tolerated. It supports a healthy immune system. Good price, good value and good quality. No added fillers.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I always use buffered vitamin C as it is easier on the stomach. I use 500mg size as it gives me more flexibility with amounts. Besides antioxidant benefits, vitamin C helps with some mineral absorption but I’m careful to not over take especially with my iron levels.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Like the buffered release of the Vit C and buying bigger bottle can save some money

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

it is good because it is not acidic, I have been taking it for a long time

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

quality vitamin c. A little sour but does not irritate the stomach

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

Fast booster of vitamin C in case you feel that you're about to get sick

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

Good vitamin C that doesn't give me reflux. I think vitamin C is important for immune support.

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I use this alternatively with acerola powder to lower my high histamine levels. It works well most of the time. Of course, eating fewer high histamine foods helps, too.