PL

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

A wonderful combination of ingredients which I have previously been taking separately. This supplement is useful to have when I need extra help in cognitive abilities and stressful situations. I alternate these capsules with other supplements, and get a subtle boost from them. I also am then able to keep in mind a good exercise routine and healthful diet all of which are necessary to enjoy life!

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

My second bottle, really helps me stay alert and I noticed it’s anti-inflammatory prowess when I have less stuffy nose in the morning!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Great Item and quality. Like that there's no ingredients that may trigger irritation to stomach. No funny taste. Dosage is one pill a day. Size is manageable. Thanks!

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I give my husband one everyday, and it helps with memory issues. He now does crossword puzzles, Sudoku, remembers when he’s already seen an episode of a TV program!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I’ve been very sleepy lately. Taking for a few days no lightbulbs yet

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Clear thinking is the best brain food i hot in recent year.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

it really boosted my focus all day long!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Hard to say if there’s any improvement

Auto-translated from Russian

Good quality. The ingredients are great. Average dosage. But one jar is not enough for a course of treatment, so you need to buy more, and it turns out to be expensive.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I put three stars so that they didn’t raise prices for prepprat, I managed to buy at a discount, I had to take two pieces, now again it’s expensive. A preparation for clarity of the head, for memory, a decent composition, as soon as I drink it, I will definitely unsubscribe!