PL

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I've been taking the peri-menopause formula for 3 years prior to this formula, and it's been so helpful to go through all the symptoms. Never needed any hormone replacement as it helped enough. I could see the difference if I forgot to take them for a few days (on holidays)... I recommended them to many friends.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

In my opinion and experience, this is the best menopause supplement out there. It WORKS. I know when I miss several days of doses as I will start to have flashes. As long as I stay on this supplement, I have no hot flashes, and no sleep problems.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I’m love this natural product. It has been a life saver for my hot flashes and mood due to menopause. I can’t take hormones due to other health issues and med and this product has been the answer to my prayers. I strongly recommend.

Posted on May 2, 2021

Has helped my hot flashes. Also, when I have hot flashes my mood goes down. I recommend other people who are suffering from menopause to take this. I especially like that it's divided into AM and PM. This works with how my body is on different cycles throughout the day.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I have been able to go all natural for my post-menoopausal symptoms.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

Great product from iHerb. Arrives in a small box. Quick and easy purchase to delivery.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

been keeping using it with 5-HTP, great, better sleep, better mood! i recommend for those who are afraid of synthetic estrogens

Posted on Jul 23, 2021

I can not even begin to express how much this product helps with post menopause symptoms. So glad I found them they have improved my quality of life beyond measure.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Love the product. Amazing service . I have received the order in two business days as promised. I will share the experience with all my friends.

Posted on Dec 19, 2020

Finally we can order this in Canada!!! I used to have to have a friend in the States buy it and ship it to me!!! This product is the only natural thing I've found that helps keep my hormones balanced in menopause. It reduces the side effects of unbalanced hormones (hot flashes, hair loss, dry skin, etc.).