PL

4.8
Based on 1,258 Ratings
1,089
Posted on Dec 14, 2022

Great quality, wonderful taste, good ingredients. I was surprised to find a multivitamin that helps with blue light, my 14 year old son loves it. Great supplement for him. I wish the serving was more per bottle since it will only last him a full a month. Size is great not too big just perfect. Will order again soon.

e159b27b-3712-4d6b-80df-e5f6f38e6e7f
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My son loves it. I am glad he did. He is very picky when it comes to gummy vitamins. So I order one bottle first, but now that he likes it. I will definitely order again. It has 17 vitamins/minerals specially the Lutemax, that hard to find in most teens multivitamins. I think this the perfect vitamins for teens. Highly recommended. Thanks for the fast shipping iherb.

8a3bed92-397d-4bca-be21-1e7485b2a459

Great quality product which my 13 year old likes. You can taste the superiority of the ingredients. It tastes great and my son has no issues using it everyday. The size of the gummy is just nice. My son is finishing into his first bottle and I can see in the improvements of his health. Hardly falls sick.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I already used this product twice.I bought it for my son who is 12 years old.I like its quality.My son likes its taste.It has very good compositions and I see very good benefits from its intake.My son rarely gets sick.And is full of energy.I haven't seen any side effects so far.serving size and frequency is convininent I definitely recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

The packaging is great especially since it’s blue to denote teen boy versus teen girl. Helps when children are grabbing vitamins. The vitamin itself includes Vitamin D and Zinc as well as a fruit and veggie blend along with a host of other essential vitamins; quality product. It also has a pleasant taste.

THEIHERBFAN
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
1,265

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
1,464

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

My sensitive son is taking the vitamin well because it tastes good. Since he has a lot of screen time, I sought out vitamins that are beneficial for eye health.

Posted on Jan 12, 2023

My teenage boys love and complemented the taste! Size is just right also for a gummy. I love that it has formulation to protect the eyes from blue light esp the kids are always exposed with this from their phones and other devices. Price is also reasonable.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

Quality: Good product, taste is ok. Benefit & age: good for teenagers. Ingredient: what teenagers need. Easy to use. Size is ok. Serving: Delivery on time.