PL

Posted on Sep 9, 2022
Super6 Mushroom Complex

I am happy they have added all the mushrooms together into a capsule. The mushrooms combine together gives the best benefits I have. I am happy with this supplement

06f28f07-a105-427e-b967-598fbe2b50a3
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Been taking this supplement to try for a few months now, no bad reaction to my body. I know mushroom supplement is keeping me healthy and I'm happy to keep buying this product.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I was taking Dopa Mucuna everyday but have replaced that with this Super 6 Mushroom Complex. I see more benefits. I guess I could take both but don't want to swallow a handful of capsules each morning so I just take these instead with my multivitamin.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Very good value for the money and mushrooms are excellent for our health! Will buy again! Contains the healthiest 6 mushrooms, excellent for immunity.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Contains Maitake, Reishi, Shiitake, Lion's Mane, Cordyceps, & Chaga Mushrooms. Great combination to enhance immunity. No GMO.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

It protects against all important fungi.It protects against the development of cancer.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Miracle for all health issues, it helps with my hair growth too

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

I've been taking the mushroom complex every winter for a while and it boost my resistance against winter viruses and cold.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Great product for amazing price, I will recommend for everyone, great brand

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Very powerful for immune. especially when you have cold. using it for years