PL

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Life savers My 2 yr old twins have always been awful sleepers, My Peadiatrician recommended 1 of these 10 minutes before bedtime and they get sleepy straight away and ask for a book and cuddles. So much nicer than the struggle bedtime use to be. I do cut one gummy into for bits with the scissors because they weren't chewing them enough but they think they are getting 4 treats now

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I bought for my childrens and the taste is good and they fall sleep so fast!!! Honest price for a good quality and quantity. One candy is enouth as daily dosage

5cb66cce-3699-43ab-8ef0-bed8012d643d
Posted on May 30, 2022

My 5yo daughter who usually has a lot of trouble sleeping loves these before bed. She has never slept better and has stopped waking up from bad dreams that she was having nightly prior to trying these. Definitely recommend!

Posted on May 10, 2022

Great product, the kids love it. The dosage is right and the kids have no trouble getting to sleep after them. Child proof seal is a bit fiddly but otherwise a good quality product.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

It works for me and my kids. I've been noticing that my kids sleep has improved.

f042e81b-1249-46be-8ad9-512e6dfc68e2
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

My baby girl liked the taste. Not sure if it effective yet

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

great product, it works so well. it has a nice smell. my child loves it

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

They work very well with in half hour my daughter is asleep

Posted on May 26, 2022

Yummy gummies , works for adults as well.