PL

Posted on May 31, 2022

received item before the said period the product looks very quality the company takes extra satisfaction of its customers this is my 2nd product from this company. 1st was parastroy. their 1st product worked excellent for me. it helped clear my acne and my face was remarkably different. even my friend says that. thanks for reading this far. 🙏🙏🙏

91b815a2-14c5-4c7b-ac69-917bc979cf28
00f3b21e-0f52-4d12-a520-69965b23c836
e53ec22d-3765-4ce6-abd0-8c375466d42a
Posted on May 10, 2022

I use it to clear up my exzema.Ever 6 months i use this product to clear my exzema .i stopped using it for 2 years and my exzema came back.now im using it again and its clearing it up..i love this product cleans me out of all toxins i feel better after using it.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I've been using this detox cleanse for over 20 years and it is still my go to. I take it twice a year for approximately a month each time. The quality of the supplements are great and ingredients are gentle yet highly effective. Love the herbal blend and the tablets actually smell really great, like the herbs they are made of. The pills may be big for some people's taste and the build up to taking many a day can be daunting but it's only for a short amount of time. It's always a great reset that I look forward to twice a year.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

I'd been looking for a good liver and colon cleanse program and think I found it with Nature's Secret! I hope to use this once a year going forward.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Got a herx reaction on the 3rd day so I stopped. I was drinking enough water & doing coffee enemas but I still herxed. I'll restart the protocol and maybe take 2 tablets morning and evening instead of 3.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

Definitely worked to get my sluggish bowel moving. I only needed one of each tablet in the morning to achieve the necessary improvement. I had no problems with using it for the recommended period of time.

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

These cleanse pills are superb. They work really well, but you will have a bit of gurgling and gas. I like to get the Ultimate Cleanse size because it's the best value and you can divide them up to get multiple sessions out it.

Posted on May 27, 2022

Do a cleanse once or twice a year and this my go-to. Take this twice a day, 2 caps each and it takes about week for some effect. The new super cleanse is much better showing results faster.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I love this product.. 2nd purchase... feel so clean after this pdt.

9734910d-49d4-4b1c-aae3-5a1461dc5003
Posted on Dec 19, 2020

I don't recommend you take it daily and increase the dosage unless you really are going for total cleansing and ready to experience those excruciating abdominal cramps + non-stop diarrhea 😂😂. I take my mine every other day and the bowels comes daily and very smooth. It can still make you pass 1-2x a day. Still it varys from person to person.