PL

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Super Cleanse definitely is quality herbal medicine, it works like a charm! It doesn’t give you the runs, also doesn’t give you cramps. I started out with timing between taking one tablet when I go to the bathroom. So I basically know how long it takes for it to take affect. Most days I only need one tablet. However, I think every person should experiment their own dosage and timing.

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I've been using this product for a few years and I love it! When I feel like my digestive tract is getting sluggish and I'm not going to the bathroom as regularly as normal, this helps me get cleaned out and back on track. It is very gentle and doesn't have the harsh stomach pains and cramps like a laxative would. You just have to find your right amount of tablets for the right balance. I love that it is herbal and prebiotic, no laxatives!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love this product! I have been taking it for years. It’s never be harsh on me, it’s natural and it works! I know not every product is for everyone, but it works for me. I think it’s all in the dosage and how much water you drink with it. In my opinion, always start with one pill, til you find what works best for you.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

A friend told me about this product and I'm so glad she did. What I like most about this product is I finally found something that works beautifully to keep constipation at bay. Dosage is one in the morning and one at night (or less if needed). It is a medium to large tablet; no issues swallowing it. Quality is great as it's all natural ingredients with no chemicals. It doesn't cause one to eliminate right away; usually 12 hours later. No side negative side effects except I felt like a baby going to the bathroom three times a day so I cut back to once a day. Oh, and did I mention... It WORKS! So happy!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Started off with 1 tab twice a day for the first few days, not much effect. Went on to taking 2 x 2 tabs a day for cleansing, works well for regular movements. At around day 15. Feel some fatigue and wonder if it is the cleansing process, but otherwise this product works great as for much needed regular cleansing of our insides. Have used this brand many times over the years and the super cleanse is more effective than what they used to have as a 2-part formula previously.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is not the first time we ordered from iHerb, and we are not disappointed. We received what we ordered, and shipping was free for orders over $20. As for the product itself, it worked for us, and this not the first time we we ordered this Super Cleanse natural tablets.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I received the whole parcel around 5-7working days in Singapore. The items are all well packed and brand new. First time trying because recommended by colleagues. Thank you seller

2cc0292f-e5cc-4b45-8270-927b9962a11f
Posted on May 9, 2022

Quality is top notch ingredient are brilliant the size is okay the dosage I take one at night it kicks next morning I love the benefits it has no taste really

4ca71e97-6b47-4ed7-89ea-2c729326d593
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I've been using this product for around two years now. This is by far the best product I have tried and I have tried plenty of different products. It's very helpful for a sluggish digestive system.

f503d13d-750a-4110-b802-35807beff861
Posted on May 30, 2022

It supports your gastrointestinal health for smooth + natural digestion, Ingredient Aloe Vera supports your digestion + soothes bloating healthy balance of beneficial bacteria Good size to swallow, dosage accurate, has no significant taste. I use it regularly, definitely benefit my bowel movement. Good quality for price. Would recommend. I like it