PL

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Great choice for kelp and to get a source of iodine. Loss of outer third of eyebrows is a sign of thyroid malfunction. A few hairs have already grown in. I take it be these tiny pills every other day. I still have low body temp though. I plan on sticking with this

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Excellent Icelandic Kelp from Nature's Life. It's available in different sizes - number of tablets, even a bottle with 1000 tablets, so it's a great bang for your buck. Kelp is actually a seaweed (algae) that is high in antioxidants, including carotenoids and flavonoids, which fight against free radicals. Although kelp contains multiple vitamins, minerals and trace elements, as a supplement it's mostly used for iodine supplementation. Even the National Institutes of Health say that seaweed, such as kelp, is one of the best natural sources of iodine, which is an essential component in thyroid hormone production. It can also improve brain function and raise energy levels as well. But you should be careful not to consume or supplement too much kelp or iodine for that matter, because it can have detrimental effect to your health and especially the thyroid. Stay safe and healthy, take care of yourselves and each other and may God bless you!

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

High Quantity and Quality. This a clean kelp supplement that’s really good with dealing with an iodine deficiency. The ingredient is clean, it tastes like it just came out of the sea. Its effect can be felt quickly to the extent that I’d advice against consuming this at night due to the energy boost. Large size will last for a long while.

Dose is excellent (good dose). Read "iodine crisis" book by Lynne Farrow and also Dr. David Brownstein's iodine book. My skin looks 10 years younger. Wild Yam, Saw Palmetto, Hyaluronic Acid, Lysine, MSM, and Vitamin C, Kelp (Iodine) -- these nutrients provide anti-aging benefits. I take this plus others, according to Prof. Linus Pauling's (1901-1994) bestselling book 'How to Live Longer Feel Better' Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - MethylFolate or Folinic Acid or Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Very good product and value of money. I've already bought the biggest bottles for my family. It's very easy to swallow, no side effect. More over it has a good dosage. One of the best Kelp which I could find here. We usually take it with the breakfast. Definitely recommend.

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

I used to feel cold all year, even indoors. After several years, a physical found I had “subclinical hypothyroidism.” My two doctors didn't do anything. On my own, I read iodine could possibly help. So I got these kelp tablets (a natural source of iodine and other nutrients). I took four tablets in the morning. The effect was immediate. I stopped feeling cold indoors. I even became more cold tolerant in the winter. After a year, I'm good on two tablets a day. And I don't plan to stop. My rating: Great!

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I tried this kelp following the advice from a friend and I wish I had listened to her earlier. My blood tests never showed any issue with thyroid hormones, yet like many other people I was constantly tired, sleepy, etc. After a month of taking this kelp once a day I suddenly realised that I didn't need to take afternoon naps during the weekend. Before it was impossible to not get these extra hours of sleep. This effect was extraordinary for me, no vitamins made me feel like this: more energetic, but without agitation, heart palpitations and similar side effects. However, I stopped taking it daily and will probably just do monthly courses every few months. Since it turned out to be so powerful, should be cautious to not overdo it.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

This is excellent for those who have problems with thyroid. No weird taste, small in size. natural ingredients. I take it becuase I have Hashimotto. Very good quality. the benefits are great, worth a try if you have problems with thyroid. I love this product. Packaging was great too. its a good superfood as well.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I've been taking one capsule daily for about a month now as I do not want to continue taking my thyroid medication. I switched over to this since it's too expensive to ingest seaweed and kelp everyday but when I did that six months ago for a few months, my test results came out fine! I will be going to my doctor in a few months time and am quite confident that my test results will be great from consistently taking Icelandic Kelp!