PL

Posted on Nov 24, 2021
Wouldn't be without it.

I have been very happy with this product for many years. Began using it under the supervision of a naturopath to completely stop my G.E.R.D. My reflux was caused by INSUFFICIENT stomach acid, which did not allow the sphincter between my oesophagus and stomach to lock tightly closed. Increasing my stomach's acid at the end of my meal did the trick. Have been reflux free for decades.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I have been using betaine for some time now, this is a high quality product with no taste. The ingredients are the right dose for someone with low stomach acid, as most older adults are. The benefit is to acquire more energy by greater utilization of protein meals. It works for me, but you have to find your correct dose by increasing by one capsule per protein meal until you get a burning sensation. The prior dose is the correct one. You can relieve that burning sensation by taking a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I like this HCL but it has become very expensive to purchase, I take with meals to break down foods, so it is now too expensive for me to continue taking. I found this one the strongest I have tried, and was necessary to ensure extra water intake or it can cause constipation.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I have bought many bottles of Betaine HCI....this is a must have in my family due to digestion issues.....as we age this problem becomes worse....especially like me with celiac disease.....love this product will keep buying....

Posted on May 1, 2022

this product has changed my quality of life ever so much for the better! The ingredients are minimal and exact. Capsules are the best delivery system for this supplement, so this is great. It's nice to be able to get a larger quantity, too.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

I take one with every meal for the past few years and it works great. This brand works as well as the others I've tried. I buy the brand that is in stock and a good price and that doesn't have ingredients that I want to avoid. I have no brand loyalty in this case. It's good to have a large pack of these as I take up to 3 per day, or more with heavy meals. Only take them if you have a meal with protein.

Posted on Nov 10, 2020

I was having all sorts of stomach issues and my naturopath suggested I try this. I take a lot of the pills, like 6-7 per meal...but they have totally eliminated the stomach pain so it’s totally worth it. Love the giant bottle since I blast through them so quickly.

Fateeme
Posted on Nov 5, 2021

This concentration of hcl is very good for low stomach acid

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Great ingredients and good high dosage of HCL with great benefits