PL

Diamint
Posted on Dec 15, 2021
Excellent!❤️❤️❤️

These enzymes have a pleasant taste. I really like that they are chewable because I can't swallow pills. I think it is easily assimilated in the masticable form. No hard pills to sit in your stomach and digest, just chew 1 or 3 of them and they will work in no time. I only use them if I have a heavy meal. Most of the time, one pill is enough for my stomach to start doing its job. They are indispensable in my house together with licorice extract. Cheers to all!❤️❤️❤️

bc6bf873-3362-4264-87a3-9cfc0baf9920
fc33dd91-b8c5-488b-bdfb-e626565ab9b1
fd5791f3-5a7c-404e-915e-9f210512955d

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

,, Tastes and smells minty and comes in a great size. The packaging is quite luxurious (the part where the brand's name is written in golden letters on the top of its cover. Feels really beneficial. Overall it is an excellent product with a great quality & an affordable price. Absolutely recommended.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

It’s like minty gum taste. Easy to take. You have to take 3 but it doesn’t matter as it’s so easy to chew and it melts right away really. I’ve been using it over a week now and I guess I cannot tell how effective it is but would recommend.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

found the quality great..used Nature's Papaya products before and found the new ingredients very good with lots of benefit, as I suffer from IBS and Intolerances.. size easy to chew compared to tablets and taste lovely..

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

Tastes great, mint flavor is nice after meal to freshen breath but more importantly helps get all the nutrient out of the food and maximize absorption, easy to dosage depending on size of meal, like that it is chewable and thus super easy to take :)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Have purchased this multiple times. I like to have it on hand when I feel gassy, have an upset stomach or simply just ate too much. It helps ease my stomach.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Package is crackerjack. Taste is very good! Perfect quality. Price is awesome! Good product, shipping extra fast, gonna buy again!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

I read that papaya enzyme is a good digestive aid. I have less constipation after consuming this supplement. However, I am not fancy its taste.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Delivery is fast and the packaging is good. The enzyme helps my digestion.