PL

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Works well

Have been feeling restless for a month or so. Tried this for about a week now. The product works well and I was able to fall asleep and remain rested for most of the night and have about 7 hrs of good sleep. I didn’t feel any side effects. Will buy again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I found this helps me sleep so good at night, the plain melatonin just wasn't working at all. There is a combination of 3 supplements that is time released and gives you a smoother uninterrupted sleep for the night. This is 100% drug free. I am a big fan of Nature's Bounty and they are made in the USA. I am a new customer to IHERB.com, this was my first order, very pleased with their delivery, prices and convenience finding all my products in the same place. Truly very pleased with their prices, services and this website. Thank you IHERB

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Ever since I tried this Sleep3+ I reached an straight 6-8 hours of sleep. Which is helpful for me cause I have trouble sleeping.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I bought it because my parents were raving about how great it is. I am not sure maybe it depends on age and overall health, but for me it always felt that it made things worth whenever I took it I felt I was turning into a vegetable for the whole day and a day after. Yes it promotes sleep but everything around sleeping was very bad :( When I take 1 or maximum 2 gr pure melatonin I feel lot better and this just makes me sad, tired and depressed. But just to be clear, I am on ADHD medication so maybe it can't interact well I don't know. Make sure that you pay close attention to ingredients and how it interacts with your overall mental health situation

Posted on Sep 30, 2022

good product. the ingredients help to ease my mind and stress. i can sleep easier and longer. and didnt feel ugly when i woke up

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I have tried many other products, especially ones to increase the production of melatonin in the body some helped me sleep for the first hours and most would leave me groggy in the morning. This is the first product I have used which helps me sleep more naturally, and I don't wake up feeling drugged. My sleep has been pretty terrible for a couple of years and having used Sleep3+ for a few months now, has helped improve my sleep a great deal as my body learns again what it is like to sleep for most of the night. My sleep also continues to get better and this is currently the only thing I am taking before bed. If you have struggled for sleep for a short time, this is likely to get you back to normal pretty quickly, if like me, your sleep has been disrupted for an extended period of time it may time some time to get you back to normal. Having said that, it has helped improve things from the first night I took it. Just ordered a couple more packs. The tablets are ok to swallow, appear well made, a little on the thicker side, although not the biggest tablets you can get, so no problems there. There is no particular taste so another positive. I take just one, one hour before bed.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This product helps manage stress and helps us sleep better. The quality of this product is great and it has high quality ingredients. This is a product worth buying!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I am totally impressed with these tablets. I take them about half to a hour before bed and totally sleep all night. They actually work for me. Great product.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Love this product because it contains time released ingredients that help me get to sleep, and stay asleep longer! It contains quality ingredients, say to swallow which is always a plus!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

There are two types of this product, and this is my favorite! I think the ingredients contained in the time released tablet, help me get to sleep sooner and stay asleep longer. I make sure I always have a spare package on hand!