PL

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Great value for money. Great for my son who has adhd to get to sleep. He is very active during the day so has a hard time winding down. I am great full to get a good nights sleep as well. It is priceless.

a3f58a70-37a8-464e-814a-3946e85f053e
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

This is my second purchase. Love the potency and the effect. I am using this only when I have trouble to sleep and relax. Not always helping for staying asleep though, but this is not the problem of this melatonin. This brand is good quality and would totally recomand it.

What I really like about melatonin is that I don’t feel drowsy the next morning. Sunlight wakes you up but in the dark you go straight to sleep. No waking up and then trying to go back to sleep. Usually 3 mg does a good job. 10 mg is for travel and hotel stays or camping on hard cots. Really glad I found this brand too. Bright colored green bottle is easy to see and the color makes one feel relaxed.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I use this product in combination with flushing niacin as a COVID prophylactic, and find it to be extremely effective. Not only am I COVID free, I also sleep better and find this powerful antioxidant to be one the most underestimated supplements on the market. It is impossible to get larger dose sizes over the counter in Australia, and as I’m taking it twice a day the 10mg capsules are really helpful.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've been using this brand and dose for 2+ years, and find it works well for me. I take 1 capsule about 60 mins before I want to sleep, and i find it helps me feel drowsy and fall asleep. I also think it helps keep me asleep during the night, and i wake up feeling more rested than i used to. I take it every night

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Melatonin is a hormone that your brain produces in response to darkness. It helps with the timing of your circadian rhythms (24-hour internal clock) and with sleep. Being exposed to light at night can block melatonin production. Research suggests that melatonin plays other important roles in the body beyond sleep. I fall asleep within thirty mins after taking this supplement. A really good solution if you suffer from insomnia.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I usually take higher doses of Melatonin cca 60mg. Since it is hard to find a product of 60mg or even 20mg I buy this one as my 2nd choice. I find it to work well. I take strictly between 8-23 pm before sleep. If i forgot to take it in that time, I rather skip it not to misbalance my hormones. The price is reasonable, especially when this twin pack is available. It was quite often out of stock when I needed it; I would appreciate iHerb to increase their stocks of this product. 🙂 thank u!

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

I usually take higher doses of Melatonin cca 60mg. Since it is hard to find a product of 60mg or even 20mg I buy this one as my 2nd choice. I find it to work well. I take strictly between 8-23 pm before sleep. If i forgot to take it in that time, I rather skip it not to misbalance my hormones. The price is reasonable, especially when bundle pack is available.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

Another one of the better Melatonin Brands and the 10mg dosage is great when you really need to bomb out. The two bottle twin pack bundle is also a great way to save. The ingredient quality is always good with no unpleasant taste issues. This really works & benefits you to get the rest your body needs to recover.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Works a charm! Wanted to start take something to help with my out of whack sleep patterns and worked really well! Knocks me out within half an hour and I always have a great sleep and wake up refreshed! I find it's best taken when you can have a full nights sleep as to not wake up groggy!