PL

Posted on Sep 24, 2022
很好!

Very yummy and useful, my child like it so much

Posted on Aug 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought for a child of 9 years old, he is very picky, he does not like all the vitamins, he liked these, he said that they were delicious. I thought that these would be jellies, but the vitamins are more like candies than they resemble sea pebbles, but my son likes them, but I like their composition, a jar of 90 pcs, enough for a month and a half of taking

e1bbf682-9e22-40b3-b65e-239c351b1e30
bf79dd3b-ab69-4c89-b86f-69bebb92cc1c
Posted on Jun 16, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

To be honest, I am the only source of my livelihood from fleeing, collecting orders and benefiting from your likes. May God make you happy. Every Arab or Muslim works like that, so that I can earn. May God grant you halal money. Help me with my livelihood

e7055f61-f846-4c2f-9e36-0d25fd8b43ae
Posted on Aug 14, 2022
41974
Auto-translated from Russian

I bought for my son, he said that the marmalade is very tasty. They smell raspberry, just stunned how fragrant. Made in the form of stars. How effective - will show the course of admission.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Of course, vitamins from this company are well-known, very excellent, and I am very stubborn. He does not accept anything and does not like fruits, but he accepts its taste, praise be to God ... after the time has passed for use, I will add to the evaluation, God willing.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

the quality of the product is without a doubt the best, the fruity ingredients my children love, the size is fantastic it lasts too long, only consuming one per day helps its duration, I have children of different ages and they both love it. With these vitamins my children have the power of the whole day.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022
Auto-translated from Portuguese

Great product quality! My nephew loved it. It has the same daily dose as others I've already bought and they are jelly beans, they don't contain gelatin. I thought it was a great product! I recommend!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

Quality supplement. We order for children. Excellent vitamin complex. Everything you need is in the composition. The ingredients are well chosen. Pleasant taste. The kids love it. I recommend.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022
Auto-translated from Korean

My child likes it because it is Jelly Bean. It is a delicious nutritional supplement that you find and eat without taking care of it.

Posted on May 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent food supplement for the kindest and I always use it at an excellent price I recommend it