PL

Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Excellent iron supplement

I have been searching for higher dosage and good quality of iron and I finally found it here on iherb. Its taste is acceptable and usually I will take it after or during meals with vit C. It is gentle on my stomach. I take one daily and I can feel that I have more energy and feel less giddy. So far so good. And no constipation at all :)

I really appreciate that this company does not put a toxic coating on their product! I find the size of the pill to be very tiny and easy to swallow, without lingering in the mouth. Some reviewers mentioned that the product dissolves quickly and tastes foul. I did not experience this phenomena, as I was able able to swallow the pill quickly, before either of the above complaints occurred. Also, the label states the product is suitable for vegetarians. If you're looking for a product that has a colorful coating on it and perhaps a sweet taste, then this is probably not for you. I've done some research on artificial ingredients often used in the food and drug industry, and those are not for me. It's wonderful when we get to choose!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I have iron deficiency and my ferritin is always low. It's hard to find iron supplements that won't cause more constipation than what I already have, but these ones don't so far. I have to repeat blood test to see if really works for me. So far so good!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

I’m inlove with this product! As a woman who has menstruation every month, this is a good supplement! It helps me with my headaches!

0a623cca-d3f3-4e61-a7ae-34684c19e094
Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Doesn't cause me digestive issues. The dose is a bit high, so I take sparingly since I don't have anemia, but I do have trouble getting my daily recommended amount of iron. What I don't like about it is when I try to take half a tablet, it stains my teeth black (temporarily) and tastes terrible.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I had bloodwork done and I was very low in Iron. So my Dr. told me to get an Iron supplement that had elemental iron of 65mg. I found this brand, and it had the best ingredients and exactly what my Dr. recommended. So far so good. No constipation at all. I’ll have bloodwork done next month. Hopefully my numbers go up. Side note: you must take vitamin C with iron, so it can be absorbed.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Bought these to improve my iron intake, both because I’m a girl and also because I’m mostly vegetarian! Good price for the amount!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Excellent iron supplements.. the dose is also ideal.. I take one tablet twice daily as I have minor iron deficiency.. those Iron supplements are good value for money 💰

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Always trusted this brand. Price is great and very beneficial especially for people that get very tired easily without knowing that it is low iron that causes it.