PL

Posted on May 13, 2022

I am diabetic type 1 and we usually have B complex deficiency. Also added the right amount of folic acid. It keeps up good energy effect and vitamin B are good for the nervous system and metabolism of carbs, fats and protein. Great value size and package. It's a quality product.

722ecf77-ba7c-47a8-bca2-0358ba076015

These are awesome. I noticed a difference the first day taking them. I had a good amount of energy, significant difference, without the shaky jitters you get from coffee or other sorts. And it lasted all day, almost too long as I wasn't tired around 10pm. I'm extremely happy with the results☺️

ee57110c-7e6c-4d1b-a74d-f4187ac9df19
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I keep typing for years because this has been a part of my job. My fingers are always tired all day. Until such time that I could no longer move many of my fingers. They became really stiff and so much painful. The doctor said I have to undergo surgery to make my fingers work again (2 thumbs, 1 forefinger, and 1 middle finger). I told my doctor that it was okay to undergo surgery with my 3 fingers on the left hand for the time being, except for my right thumb. One of my friends recommended me to take B-Complex (TIME RELEASED) of NATURE'S BOUNTY. And I got one from Iherb. After 2 weeks of taking it, there's no more pain in my right thumb and it started to move naturally. I couldn't live without this supplement. Goodbye to Nerve problems like numbness and tingling. Thanks to NATURE'S BOUNTY!!!

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

after taking this for several weaks i can feel my body is more stronger ... i dont feel weak like before..and the feeling of having cramps on my feet and hand is no more..so i want to rate this vitamin in 4 star. this is okay take in the night or day time will not make you feel sleepy.tge size is okay not to big. the ingredints of the tablet is very okay to the body.the quality is also okay.gives you more energy during work.

eeb23dba-d49c-4e2b-bc77-d9b1a1bd03f1
Scarletz
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Comes from quality ingredient and high potency of folic acid that really gives benefit to my nervous system. I can feel the improvement on my metabolism and energy that didn’t cause niacin flush. It also package with secure. It also has good taste and the size is small where easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I definitely feel like I have more energy when I take these. Also noticed a bundle of energy inside my abdomen when I try to fall asleep at night. I think these are best taken first thing in the morning, and not late morning like I've been doing. In any case, I definitely feel it.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022