PL

Posted on Mar 10, 2022
Easy way to get Vitamin D3 plus K2

I have been using this product for 8 months. My correct dosage according to my doctor is 2 drops on my tongue every morning. Bloodwork showed a vitamin D deficiency and the K2 helps absorption of other supplements I take. The taste is delightful, and it is so very easy to use.

300dd42b-b985-4afb-a325-5113f5d59888
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I was so happy to find these two quality ingredients together in one package. Vitamin D3 and K2 are important vitamins for immunity as well as general health. I love the drop dosage to be able to customize what I want that day, it is also wonderful to use on your skin if you prefer to absorb vitamins this way.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is the perfect combination of Vitamin D3 and K2 for the bone health. It’s almost tasteless which is great. It has an oily texture.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

Good quality in good price. I usually pay attention to the list of ingredients and I like it that there's no safflower or sunflower oil in this supplement, but good olive oil. Great dosage for small children, too!

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I hate this kind of dispensing bottle which doesn't have a dropper. You have to shake the bottle to get the drops out. Sometimes nothing comes out or too many drops come out . I usually take 4 drops each time but is hard to control. Will not buy again.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

For me an essential vitamin for the winter! I always take d3 with k2 As a Asian women, D3 & K2 is the one in the top 3 vitamin.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Convenient in droplets form easy to take with drink easier absorption

92c74e08-a82f-4085-9f66-db747ec23cfc
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

You can feel strong taste of olive oil. It is good it is in oil form though -- it helps digestion and uptake of vitamins from groups K and D. Hope this helps.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

its so easy to used and the most important is K2 included in it.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like this because ingredients are natural and the taste is not bad.