PL

Posted on Oct 15, 2021
Sleep Tonic

I initially bought this Skullcap herb with antibicrobial hopes, not realizing that it is the CHINESE skullcap which I should have purchased. Thankfully, I took my first dose before bed, because 15 minutes later an unexpected drowsiness overcame me. I woke the next morning refreshed. If a sleep aid is what you need, get this!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Alcohol free and liquid is perfect and just what I needed. I’ve ordered many herbs from this brand and I love the quality and affordable pricing.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

Excellent quality and ingredients. It is supposed to benefit and have improvement on overall mood health, but I didn't notice any difference. It does add a unique flavor and taste to tea or hot water, however, which is what I ended up using it for. Recommended as a supplement if you are looking for Skullcap.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It is probably good quality as I love passion flower from this company. I just can't tolerate skullcap. It gave me anxiety. I also get anxiety from other herbs that are supposed to calm so this must be another one of those. I would try it to see if you need help relaxing. Just didn't work for me. I will stick with passion flower.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Taste is strong but it is effective at calming my stress and helping me sleep. I don’t use alcohol so I appreciate that I can get this product alcohol free.

Posted on Mar 8, 2021

I was very happy to find this higher potency 2000 mg Nature's Answer Skullcap Extract. I use this herb against low-scale (deep brain) seizures that don't show up on the EEG. (I was diagnosed by an epilepsy expert). I take one dropper-full mornings and late evenings. I don't have that dragged-down feeling or weakness in my legs with this product, and my mental clarity is much improved. Generally speaking, I can highly recommend Nature's Answer herbal extracts.

Posted on Mar 24, 2021

This should help a bit with my anxiety as it has a calming effect. The taste is ok, bitter as it should be, but that’s fine. It does seem like the recommended dose is a bit high, you would run out of it so fast if you take 56 drops at a time.

If I take this when Iñ´m feeling stressed out or anxious, it does help me calm down. However in me I´ve also noticed a slight feeling of drowsiness, if taken in the evening with my usual magnesium and relora. So I just take it during the day as needed. I´m not a fan of the flavor though.

Posted on Oct 31, 2020

Tastes decently good. Easy enough to use but if any is spilled you will know about it - very dark-coloured liquid. Alcohol-free is a plus for health and for utility to anyone with a reason to avoid alcohol, and the glycerin used instead makes the taste far sweeter and more palatable than an alcohol tincture. Not sure whether I experienced any health effect but I know I was likely far too inconsistent in use to know. Some effect on sleep but did not improve to the same degree as with a multiple-nervine alcohol tincture.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I take this when im very anxious, and it works really good, recommended