PL

Posted on Oct 1, 2021
Excellent! Easy to use and effective

This Sambucus syrup is excellent. Other than Black Elderberry juice, this product only contains vegetable glycerin, purified water, and citric acid. It is easy to use. Simply add 2 teaspoons to any beverage, or take it straight. While I wouldn’t call it delicious, it certainly goes down easily. I feel it has been an important and effective part of building up my immune system.

2c44a55d-7a20-479c-991a-b088026aa95c
TatyanaL
Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Elderberry is one of the most commonly used med-plants in the world. Traditionally, people used it for fever and rheumatism. There are many reported benefits of elderberries. Not only are they nutritious, but they may also help address cold and flu symptoms, reduce the length and severity of symptoms caused by the influenza virus, support heart health, and fight inflammation and infections. Packed with vitamin C, dietary fiber and antioxidants in the form phenolic acids, flavonols, and anthocyanins. A must-have in this challenging time. Stay healthy!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

This works much better and faster than medicine. When I feel like I am going to have a sore throat or flu, I will take 2 teaspoons before bed and the next day, I am well again. This is simply amazing. It feels like taking a sugar free berry drink to hydrate my body with no side effects. The positive results are always that I am up and going in no time, or within a couple of hours. It's the best immune system drink I ever had that worked the fastest. Highly recommended for those who wanted to maintain their health or who hates taking medicine or wanted results fast. Hope my review helps you...

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

The wife has found a brand she likes and this will likely be a regular purchase moving forward. Product is good. I saw reviews unhappy with plastic bottle. After my 3 year old knocked this over on the floor we were glad it was not glass! So I take that as an improvement.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This deserves 10 stars, my whole family including three children we are all using this at the first signs of a cold or other unwell symptom, it’s a few years now since none of us has been severely sick, and I credit this juice for our health. Even when we all got Covid, one of my kids brought it to us from school from a vaccinated friend, we were all up and going within days (and we are not vaccinated) one of my kids has severe asthma and allergies, he used to be in the ER every other month, well thank God never since, since we discovered this juice. I store the bottles in the cold room in the dark, and in the fridge once a bottle is opened. The price from iHerb is better than elsewhere!

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

It's a nice deal. The syrup helps to support immunity system, I always use it when my kid has a cold. It helps him to recover quicker. It's sweet so I add it to tea. The quality is really excellent, much better than I usually buy in Ireland

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

This works and is not some overhyped natural product. It has clinical evidence behind it showing that it can help your immune system do battle against viruses, especially various strains of influenza, and that it has antiviral effects itself. I used to catch colds and flu at least twice each winter, but haven't been sick in 3 years because of Sambucus. The instant I feel something coming on, I begin taking 3 doses of Sambucus each day. In most events I'll still feel a little cruddy because my system is throwing down on an invader, but so far I haven't experienced a full-blown cold or flu since I've had this stuff on hand.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Sweet, tasty, and nourishing. Sometimes I take it by the tablespoon, and I often include it in my cooked cereal. I don't know how much taking it is related to my health, but as a senior citizen, I know I'm remarkably healthy. So thankful I can obtain it through I Herb at a reasonable price.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

quality ingredients perfect combination suitable for age from 2 upwards great package perfect composition benefits immediately and you will see great improvement to be added to your diet as a supplement for concerns of chest cough has hemp added to boost the syrup great taste with no after taste a must to have in the house during winter months to keep your lungs clean