PL

Posted on Jun 3, 2022
Immune system builder

I have had amazing results, using a tablet form of bee pollen, liquid propolis and royal jelly. The quality of this product and the ingredients are superb that it helped me fight off the flu and covid19! I like the fact that this product comes in little jar with dropper for easy application to my morning tea for daily immune boost.

7caece53-56eb-468d-986f-750cd295c3a0
Posted on May 9, 2022

It works so well when kids catch a cold. Running nose and coughing are 80% relieved in 3 days. For adult, it works well when have sore throat. Just take half tube of propolis extract then swallow very slowly. It won’t heal you right away but you can tell the difference the next day. LOVE it! 👍

53f83e14-071e-4c97-a10c-88079dbf2d19
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Was so happy to find this supplement! It has great benefits for immune system, it has antibiotic properties and anti-inflammatory benefit so I bought it right away! the best part is that it is all natural. I also love to support anything that is connected with bee farming. The tase is about what you expect. I would prefer a bigger package though.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

So I’ve had an infected piercing for about 9 months now. Ever since I got it done, every time it’s gotten close to healing, BOOM, infected, pus, pain, blood, scabs... not cool. After trying EVERYTHING under the sun (including oral antibiotics) and about ready to give up on my piercings and take them out, I saw someone recommend Propoline on a tattoo/piercing message board. Now I’m a huge skeptic and do not normally go for the “all natural” healing craze, but figured it’s $10 I’m desperate, why not? Not even two days later my piercings are healed, zero discharge, redness, sensitivity! This is truly a miracle product. Has even healed minor cuts and scrapes on my hands from bartending that were sore/tender/borderline infected after working Ultra all weekend. Will have this product on hand in my house for the rest of my life, and I’ll never be scared to get a new piercing ever again!

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

Using propolis products has become my defense line against colds and infections. I like using the extract because I feel it has a faster effect than capsules. A few drops under the tongue when i feel the first signs of cold and sore throat and I’m good. I also find it very helpful for coldsores.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Quality is the best available. Smells horrible, tastes bad but my kids take it. It is anti inflammatory and acts like an antibiotic when kids may be carrying virus and stuff. I give them echinacea drops after propolis .when i feel like they’re getting a sore throat and a flu. Its made from the waxy stuff around the bees house i think

Posted on Aug 11, 2022