PL

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Have been using this product for quite some time. My mouth, teeth and gums LOVE this natural toothpaste full of healthy healing ingredients. It is a bit strong on the mint but that is a worthy tradeoff for all of the good that this product is!! I also really trust Natures Answer and use quite a few of their products.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The first time I used this toothpaste was a bit weird- it's not foamy or minty in flavor. However, the results exceeded my expectations- I've never felt my teeth so clean and visibly whiter! After just one use, so it made me brush my teeth four more times that day, lol. I got used to the freshness it provides- herbal with clove. I really appreciate the ingredients list and no fluor. Now I'm hunting for other tastes, but they seems to be out of stock.

I love this toothpaste. I cannot stand most natural toothpastes, but this one is amazing. Cleans my teeth so well sometimes I forget to brush because they still feel clean days later (gross, I know, but handy!). This is the first toothpaste I've tried that didn't make my teeth sensitive, that kept my breath fresh for days and that I really only need to use a tiny amount of. I'm a lifelong customer now!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

its really great natural toothpaste ❤ all my famiky use this toothpaste for daily. we love the scent, and after taste its so fresh and clean. make our teeth clean and bright, and so we have fresh breath too..thank you so much...

6f0c4805-ef6c-468f-acdf-ad100e54c784
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

This toothpaste is different than the commercial ones because its flavor and color but it leaves your mouth clean and fresh. The quality seems to be good thanks to the natural ingredients. The size is not that big but if you use the right amount it will last for a bit. I have sensitive teeth and it works very good for me. Also, I feel like my teeth are whiter now after using this toothpaste. I truly recommend this product. If you find my comment helpful, please give me a thumb up. Thank you!

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Usual toothpaste was out of stock, I tried this one but it’s amazing!, my mouth so refreshing after brushing and last long, but no tingling feel in my mouth usually I feel others. No foaming, and grayish color don’t bother me at all I even feel more natural. Iprobably repeat it!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Fresh breath, clean feeling in my mouth. What's not to love. What I love even more is absolutely NONE of the dangerous and harsh chemicals in the popular commercial toothpaste! Fine ingredients that don't harm your teeth and very gentle on the gums. Best toothpaste I have gotten from any supplement seller.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Coolmint is my favorite flavor of the three offered. It is the most lively. This tooth care product keeps our teeth healthy and pain free. Great gum care without a prescription. Well worth the extra cost to keep us out of the Endodontist's office. Only need a little of the paste, so it is economical. Taste choices are delicious. Good flavors and smell.Best quality and benefit.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

It leaves your mouth with a strong minty fresh feeling and brushes well. I would buy again. The only drawback is the cap. It can be hard to close if your hands are wet and there's a chance of squeezing a bunch of the toothpaste with the cap open. It's just better to use a regular cap.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

Only toothpaste my family uses. It taste good, all natural, and you get that ‘ after the dentist clean feeling’ every time you brush your teeth. Have been using it it for over three years.

5b268018-f1b1-4f39-819d-9392597dbbbd