PL

ShakedA
Posted on Jul 15, 2022
Improved my sleep

I suffer from anxiety which impares my sleep quality, and trying to lay off the medical speeling pills I got this, it took a few night (taking 2 before bed), this ingredient soothes the body and helps to have better sleep, for my experience! I recommend it to anyone who struggles like me!

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have taken only two pills so far, but I can say that it improves my quality of sleep without waking me up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom like kava kava does.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Very good passionflower supplement with a great price The pills are easy to swallow but yet contain a high concentration. I was having better sleep. Very satisfied with this product and i highly recommend it

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

all went well, arrived in a timely manner and I got exactly what i ordered., not always the case on all of the above. I was pleased!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These passion flower pills work great for my anxiety. I love this brand. I've tried others but this one exceeds by far. I have been buying these for a while and I will only buy this brand.

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

Passion flower is the best supplement for my anxiety and insomnia. You should take herbs with care and under the supervision of a doctor. I wish you a happy sleep

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

This passion flower is of great benefit with the quality of my sleep. I have no concerns about taking this product whenever I need to calm myself down as it makes a great improvement.

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

If you've got a stressful job, such as I do (and who doesn't), you'll notice that taking 2 capsules a day greatly diminishes your overall stress. You'll feel much more relaxed and calm. My wife and I are both sufferers of anxiety and this has helped us tremendously live a normalized lifestyle. While it may take 2 weeks to build up in your system it is noticeable should you stop taking them. I've been taking them for years and have avoided all normal prescription drugs by doing so. I can't sing enough praise for this supplement. I only wish I had discovered it years sooner.

Posted on Sep 18, 2020

I prefer this to melatonin and any other herbal sleep aid. I get to sleep faster, and if I wake up to pee in the middle of the night I get back to sleep really fast. I don't feel groggy the next day. This is amazing stuff. I take it 1 hour before I want to fall asleep.