PL

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I use nettle manly to support iron deficiencies but it contains more minerals and vitamins. It is rich in chlorophyll and minerals such as iron, chromium, zinc, copper, magnesium, silicon, cobalt, and calcium. Nettles are also high in vitamins A, E, D, C, & K. Nettle tea is a strong immune booster and has the ability to neutralize toxic antigens in the body.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I have been taking this guided by Dr Berg on YouTube suggestion for natural pain relief, and pheripheral neuropathy. it helps me with pain in hands and feet and tingling / numbness and pain I feel in the cold winter. I take these and some others he suggests instead of over the counter Medicine from the pharmacy in UK. the taste is quite strong, so I fill vegan empty capsules with liquid and swallow them that way to take this supplement. recommended +++

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I use this tincture to help my adrenal fatigue, but it has many benefits.... The taste is mild compared to others, and I have no problem drinking it by itself in some water. High quality and alcohol-free, I will keep buying this.

02b2a155-4fff-4997-a559-daab0fd79df8
Posted on May 15, 2022

Who would've known that stinging nettle is awesome for eczema. This is the main ingredient for my homemade salve and creams... including Calendula flower extract/essential oil. I have bought all of my ingredient through iherb as quality is above board and price's are very reasonable. Packaging was a 10 out 10 with no breakages during delivery. My skin had definitely benefited from all of these awesome ingredients

Posted on May 10, 2022

I found this very effective as an antihistamine alternative for my hay fever. few drops under the tongue then followed by water. Almost immediate effect!

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

No side effects which is a great benefit for me. I used another brand and now switched to this one. Will purchase another one soon.

I use it for my hair, I use it when I DIY my oil for my hair. I just put a few drop on mix it with my other oil to put in my scalp.

62972b40-d0a1-4fc7-9d5f-3c35c45913de
f03d46bf-c663-443b-89da-355d45a6035f
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I love stinging nettle because it’s a natural anti-histamine and helps me with my allergies + inflammation with eczema. I have the organic tea version from frontier but I also order this liquid version because it is PERFECT when I’m on the go.

Posted on May 24, 2022

This is a great little drop of liquid to take in the mornings, definitely noticed an improvement in general health from taking this and only a small amount needed so goes a long way.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Nettle leaf has been found to be beneficial for reducing joint pain and inflammation. In one study, 27 people who had arthritic pain in their fingers found relief by applying nettle leaf to the affected area daily for one week.