PL

Posted on Mar 17, 2022
Works Well

I use this for my lungs and for my spine. It relaxes the spine and enables the out of joint discs to slide back into place. Great for lung congestion, allergies, and asthma!!! I won't go without this in the house. I recently used this for my neck and the problem was solved quickly.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

My natural doctor told me to take mullein to clear my lungs, and I have taken it for many years. It has also helped with my heart condition, I'm not sure how it does that but it works for swelling and heart congestion for me. I'm very thankful for Nature's Answer Mullein extract!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I didn’t believe that anything could help with a long suffering cough that could turn heads in a restaurant… I sounded like a 90 year old smoker with the most immense phlegm problem. But, I finally found something that cleared those pipes. I love it. A staple in my life now as I’m suffer from recurring bronchitis that lingers.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Alcohol fee was important and I appreciate them leaving that ingredient out. If you are looking for a product to benefit your lungs don't hesitate to use this supplement. My father in law was having terrible congestion in his lungs and added this to his diet daily and had marked improvement. The dropper style packaging makes it easy to use.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

What I really loved is that the ingredients are totally natural. I bought it for my allergies, and I really feel that it has helped me. I have recommended it to family and friends, because I feel that in these times we should look for more natural alternatives like this one.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

Unfortunately my son and family contracted the virus. I quickly ordered this product and others and sent via IHERB shipping. I had an extra bottle to get them started on cleansing their lungs. After 24hrs of using the Mullein their lungs began to clear. He is back to work as of yesterday! The rest of the is still recovering but I must say the Mullein truly helped to keep their lungs from getting worse. Thank You IHERB for helping my family recover from this crazy infection!

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

If you have had cough for a longer period try this and put 15-25 drops in your tea. You can as well drink it with some juice since the taste is a bit bitter. Each day taking this you will feel you your congestion is getting better, you will feel like your have more oxygen in your lungs and that nasty phlegm will go out more and more until your lungs are clean and you will sleep more calmly due to it. It as well helps to breath better in case you have asthma - helps increase oxygen levels in your lungs.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I had been dealing with a respiratory issue for almost a year after having a bout of "The Virus" It affected my voice and made me feel like I always had just a touch of congestion. I began taking a Mullein Tincture for about two weeks and was noticing an improvement, but it wasn't quite getting rid of it. I ordered the Nature's Answer Mullein Extract and began taking it immediately. WOW! This was "The Answer" as my symptoms vanished after the first few days. No more congestion and my voice was finally back to normal. But it didn't stop there. I have had digestive issues for decades, nothing serious, and I have seen several specialists over the yeas and I am seeing one regularly. Natures Answer Mullein did what years of specialists and medications could not do. It has eliminated all my symptoms COMPLETELY! I love this product! It is now my go to and I am using a minimum dose from time to time just to keep the benefits going! Thank you to all the people at Nature's Answer and IHerb for making and selling this wonderful product!

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

It tastes dreadful, BUT, after using the Mullein Leaf extract three times a day I noticed that my breathing felt clearer, and my lungs not as congested as before. I have stopped using it for the moment, but will start using it again when I feel the congestion building up again.