PL

Posted on Aug 28, 2021
This is amazing !

I have taking to immunity boosters given the unprecedented times. This is natural and it’s flexible . My friend doesn’t take pills but I was able to open the capsule so she could take the powder and still get the benefits of the natural supplement! Definitely happy I take it three times a day!

edd809e0-a4e2-43d0-9986-f622d559877e
113b3c02-0f79-418f-beeb-28fc7172cec9
Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I had been taken this product for almost 2 years. I was amazed on what a good job it was doing. I recently went off it due to financial issues. I soon seen the difference so I reordered 10 bottles. The price was phenomenal and I got free delivery with the order. It didn’t take long for it to arrive from the U.S. and the package itself was in perfect condition.

922025ff-f24d-4d72-9ffa-cf34394056b3
Posted on May 6, 2022

My yoga teacher recommended mullein tea as a way to help improve my lung health. Since it's not always convenient to have the tea, I was happy to discover the Mullein Leaf capsules because it's an easy way for me to get the respiratory benefits from the mullein herb. I take this supplement on a daily basis. It's vegan and gluten-free, and I like that it's made by a family-owned business since 1972, so I feel that I can trust its quality.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This was my first time ordering from iHerb, so I wasn’t’ sure what to expect. This was ordered a little under 2 months ago. It did take a little longer than I had expected, about a week and a half, but it was packaged with care and was not damaged. My husband had been struggling to keep his oxygen level at 92-93, with two copd inhalers and an emergency inhaler, plus sleeping with oxygen and a bi-pap. Some days he can’t even get his oxygen absorption out of the high 80’s. He said that he started noticing that it was easier to breath within a few days of starting these. A few days ago he checked his pulse ox, just to see if there was actually a difference in his oxygen absorption, or if it was just in his head. His levels had reached 96! He has not been that high since we started checking it, back in 2018. He is ‘mostly’ taking two a day. Sometimes he forgets the second one.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

What an improvement, I really like Mullein Leaf it really helps me control my asthma. Its really worked wonders for me!! The benefit is that it helps me use my inhaler less in a days time. I used to use my inhaler anywhere from 4-5 times a day and since using Mullein Leaf I'm down to maybe twice a day and sometimes not even that many. Good quality and a Great product for me.

I am so happy as soon as I ordered product arrived next day.I ordered because just got cough every night for a few nights. As I know Mullen is good herb for stop coughing. After I took second pill my sleep get better with leass cough. Third day coughing stop No side effect of taking with food or just water..I will continue to take for protect my lungs my lung improved. No taste of bitter after take recomend if you looking for benefits to help.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I purchased the Mullein leaf capsules to try, i am about finished with the liquid Mullien and it is a great product. i enjoy the benefits from using them. thank you for a great product. the quality is good and the ingredients are great. I am using the Mullien for trying a better lung health.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

In order to boost my lung health, stop coughing,reducing the mucus. I drink mullein tea. It has a fresh taste and helps to free up phlegm and congestion in my chest. I'm able to take a deep breath now. As a result of the high quality of the herb's constituents, it has a high degree of efficacy.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

This Mullein Leaf product has been a miracle solution to my sinus, post nasal drip and congested chest. I have suffered most of my life and tried many different products including prescription but nothing has worked like this. My snoring has even disappeared. I am 68 years of age and my quality of sleep has improved 100%.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

My default brand for probiotic is Jarrow but I decided to try this a while ago and I was pleasantly surprised. Keeps me regular and as great a shape as Jarrow but for less money - who can’t live that?! Unfortunately it’s constantly out of stock on this site so I load up whenever it comes back. Still love Jarrow, but this is great alternative