PL

Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Excellent extract

I order it to alleviate heart palpitations associated with anxiety attacks, as a sedative as well. The motherwort tincture help to decrease anxiety. It taste ok with water, I take it 3 times a day. The packaging is very convenient, easy to drip liquid. I believe that the quality is high.

46ab8ff7-21df-4a59-98c4-1a236fb15006
Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I suffer from anxiety. As part of a holistic health routine, this has helped to sooth my nerves and emotions. I've heard about lead in one of this brands products, I'm not sure if this is it. Will have to do some research. Also the benefits I'm getting aren't from this alone. I'm using this product in conjunction with other herbs and calming/ soothing techniques.

It keeps me healthy in so many ways especially with my heart and blood pressure. Thank you for a wonderful herbal product that is at very good price.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Works well, but at the full dose, I awoke the next day with some level of brain fog. Cut it down by 1/3 and was better.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I am very pleased with the quality of all the Nature's Answer products I have bought from you. In particular, Motherwort and Hawthorn Berry which are very good for heart health.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

A good product. You may want to use a few more drops than it says on the package, but wonderful product to calm down and relax when necessary.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Like most liquids, it doesn't taste the best but very helpful in easing heart palpitations caused by hyperthyroidism. Quality seems good and it lasts well, I keep it in the fridge to maintain freshness. Small bottle didn't last very long so I purchased larger size next time.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

This seems to be effective. Quality of sleep has improved. Taste is mild and pleasant. I'm re-ordering now.

Posted on May 29, 2022

awesome supplement for when i'm feeling overwhelmed with the kids, brings my anxiety down.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Helps to calm down nerves and to fall asleep faster.